SAUK Discussion Board

SAUK Discussion Board (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Type what you're thinking about right now (11) (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/showthread.php?t=81425)

Omar Little 30th September 2015 17:47

Re: Type what you're thinking about right now (11)

^Aye, I'm comin'. I think I'm about due to repeat that whole thing from start to finish.

Omar Little 30th September 2015 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azi (Post 2105972)
Good to see you back, OL. :smile2: Your writing style is beautiful.

Ta, Azi. Good to see you, too.

Omar Little 30th September 2015 17:56

[/QUOTE]I'm about to start season 5 in a couple weeks. Excellent series.

have you checked out the new blu-ray release / HD remaster? its been re-done in 16:9.[/QUOTE]

I've not seen the re-mastered version. Does it make for better viewing or not?

Omar Little 30th September 2015 18:16

^It***8217;s been a while since I saw it, so I doubt I***8217;d notice the difference if I watched the remastered version. Seeing those screenshots is like seeing the photos of old friends***8212;violent, egotistical, stop-at-nothing-to-get-what-I-want old friends.

How come you***8217;re waiting a few weeks to watch season five though? I***8217;m guessing it***8217;s because that one***8217;s not out yet?

Omar Little 30th September 2015 18:38

^I see. I planned to do the same with GoT. I stopped watching it after a season or two a good while back for reasons i can't recall, but last week decided to give it another shot. I was aiming to watch one episode a day but ended up watching every single episode in less than one week--and that's including the one day off I took because I could no longer stomach what was happening to Theon. I don't have the power to resist this age of on-demand instant gratification in which we live, which is a shame because it means I've already watched every bloody thing there is and never have anything new to watch. I admire your willpower. I guess I'm more Bubbles than Omar...

Custard_cream 30th September 2015 18:41

Seriously what is wrong with my brother and sister. My sister for some reason is always too busy to see me, once in 9 months. :smash: Arranged two weeks ago for my brother and his girlfriend to come round for drinks and a takeaway this Friday, facebook messaged him this morning asking whether he's still coming on Friday and despite him longing in at least 4 times today, no response...I'll assume that's a no then. :headshake

kirbycrackle 30th September 2015 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Custard_cream (Post 2106014)
Seriously what is wrong with my brother and sister. My sister for some reason is always too busy to see me, once in 9 months. :smash: Arranged two weeks ago for my brother and his girlfriend to come round for drinks and a takeaway this Friday, facebook messaged him this morning asking whether he's still coming on Friday and despite him longing in at least 4 times today, no response...I'll assume that's a no then. :headshake

Aw that's crap. It's their loss girly, I'd come round if I was nearer lol hope you're okayxx

Omar Little 30th September 2015 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 2106015)
^^ Welcome back!!!!

Cheers, biscuits, who I can seemingly now quote (that is my not-so-subtle way of showing that I remember you--but the worry now is that it wasn't you who had that sig, even though I know it was...) :smile2:

Omar Little 30th September 2015 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle* (Post 2106028)
haha.

Game of Thrones is really great, that was my favourite show before is started the wire. I originally had the wire on my radar years ago but (here comes my will power again) i put it on hold for a long time. I wanted to save what might be some of the best for "last" or later in this case. (this was back in the times when i was finishing Lost!) i'm glad i waited, i wouldnt have been ready to appreciate and enjoy such a poignant and dialogue driven show back then.

Game of Thrones really peaks in Season 3 and 4. 5 wasn't too bad, got more hate than it deserved but my honey moon phase with GoT is over. The Wire has not dropped at all for me.

You've reminded me that I did actually hold out binge-watching Lost. I waited for a few years after the show had ended until watching the last season--memories of which still linger like the foul smelling sweat of a cheese-induced nightmare.

I'm well and truly in the honeymoon phase with GoT; just today I ordered the books because I am so transfixed with that world and because I want to know if someone who is supposed to be dead is still alive in them somehow (not that boring dolt who everybody wants back but the one who's always standing at the edge of things staring out while wreathed in a mythic Dark Ages fog.)

Omar Little 30th September 2015 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuits (Post 2106036)
haha!

I agree with Azi. I really enjoy reading your posts. Is your autobiography out soon?

Have you been keeping well? (Sorry you may have already posted about this.)

That’s most kind of you.

I have essentially become Gollum: a daylight-avoiding cave dweller who only eats fish (although in my case, it is fish fingers.)
I don’t have the energy for anything since giving up eating meat and starting back chain-smoking. But other than becoming a recluse who has no interaction with other people I’m feeling pretty good.

How’s things in the tin?

Silent Ninja 30th September 2015 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD32 (Post 2106041)
I'm struggling to eat like a normal human being again.:screams:

When I was scared to eat, due to the spasms, I survived for about a week on yogurt and cereal, try to find something that you don't have any problems with then build up from there, then you won't have to worry about not eating enough.

Omar Little 30th September 2015 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoraBatty (Post 2106045)
I am thinking that September can kiss my brown buns and sod off.

As elegant as ever:headshake

Hey Omar , i'm living like i'm stuck in a film where my memory is wiped daily but who can forget you..er...
Shame about your monobrow but we know what to get you for christmas. Look after yourself , son:wave:

I recognise the unmistakable idiosyncratic comma spacing of Lamb aka CaveGirl. Hello again :smile2:

Omar Little 30th September 2015 19:38

And now I have posting-fatigue. So Nos Da.

LonelyBoy 30th September 2015 19:56

I was just wondering. If our closest simian relatives played in the Champions League... would they rename it the Chimpians League? I'm going to buy the domain names .com, .co.uk, .org and .net just in case. I could make a load of monkey.

Pandapop 30th September 2015 21:20

These four lonely walls have changed the way I feel
The way I feel, I'm standing still
And nothing else matters now, you're not here
So where are you? I've been calling you, I'm missing you

Jam 30th September 2015 21:25

^I'm at home, sweety. Chill.

Pandapop 30th September 2015 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by jam (Post 2106169)
^I'm at home, sweety. Chill.

I'm chillaxed

Custard_cream 30th September 2015 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by multiple miggs (Post 2106017)
Aw that's crap. It's their loss girly, I'd come round if I was nearer lol hope you're okayxx

Thanks Miggs, shame we live so far apart, why do we live at practically other ends of the country?? Definitely need to meet one day - you anywhere near Euston? I don't do tubes haha! :laughing:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle* (Post 2106022)
:headshake sorry CC.

i agree with Miggs.

You seem like someone that anyone in their right mind would enjoy the company of.

Aw, thanks Kyle. :hug2: That's kind of you to say, you're another person at the opposite end of the country. :headshake Why does the north and London seem so far apart - would be so nice to meet you lot. :)

newbs16 30th September 2015 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Custard_cream (Post 2106266)
Thanks Miggs, shame we live so far apart, why do we live at practically other ends of the country?? Definitely need to meet one day - you anywhere near Euston? I don't do tubes haha! :laughing:

Aw, thanks Kyle. :hug2: That's kind of you to say, you're another person at the opposite end of the country. :headshake Why does the north and London seem so far apart - would be so nice to meet you lot. :)

:( it's rubbish isn't it

MLP James 30th September 2015 23:57

Now that feels familiar. I keep going back to this avatar.