SAUK Discussion Board

SAUK Discussion Board (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/index.php)
-   Games Room (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   tell lies (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/showthread.php?t=51709)

Kevin Hodge 3rd January 2011 00:04

tell lies

i found my entire childhood experiences from ages 6-10 on youtube.

Grogoch 3rd January 2011 01:25

Re: tell lies

I procreated with a mutant, some time ago in the murky past. and today I gave birth to a mutant sproglet. and i'm calling her Sindy. She has gills. and green claws. i'm putting pink ribbons in her hair. and feeding her titanium

Mortigantoj 3rd January 2011 03:55

I'm ok (trust me!) :thumbsup:

Kevin Hodge 3rd January 2011 04:28

if you print all of my sauk posts out on A4 paper and lay them out in order in the shape of a square, it produces a square with sides 3 miles long. when viewed from 3 miles above, my text forms an image of myself pushing a lawnmower across the deck of the fully-crewed Mary Celeste.

viewed from a mile up you can see the follicles of my hair, and from half a mile up you can visually discern the structure of my dna. further zooming in reveals my constituent atoms with fully visible electron energy clouds etc.

this post corresponds to a hangnail on my left ring finger.

if the text is printed out in comic sans, the 3 mile square image is of myself brushing my teeth, wearing just a fez.

in times new roman the image is a magic eye picture* which, when focussed on correctly, yields a three dimensional image of a fully functional crystal ball, capable of foretelling any future event subject to a 3% degree of error.

lastly, if the accumulated posts are converted into morse code and printed out, and wrapped around a sphere of radius (3/3 of 3miles), at the centre of the sphere a small portal will form. if you put your hand thru this portal, you will feel the back of your own head.

the final shock is that i didn't make my posts do this on purpose, i just found all this out on hogmanay 2010 when i left my printer on overnight by accident.

*some have claimed that if you look at the times new roman image in a 3 mile by 3 mile mirror, a different magic eye image is formed. when correctly focussed on, this magic eye image reveals yet another magic eye image, ie a magic eye within a magic eye. when focussed upon correctly, this second magic eye reveals a 3d picture of two dolphins frolicing.

Kevin Hodge 3rd January 2011 04:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortigantoj (Post 1169862)
I'm ok (trust me!) :thumbsup:

hope you are big chap, and thats no lie :hug2:

Rane 3rd January 2011 05:20

Even though Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Hue Hefner and myself share the same birthday, we are all equally worth knowing. :rolleyesp :laughing:

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 08:49

From 1979 to 1981 I worked as Peter Andre's official advisor in all his dealings with the DVLA. My grandfather invented the door.

xTKsaucex 3rd January 2011 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatty Arbottle (Post 1169885)
My grandfather invented the door.

:laughing: Don't know why that's so funny.

Me and the Queen once got caught in a drugs bust in Morocco.

I found Saddam first

I got sacked from BP when I was dared to push the big red button on that oil rig.

The French are a good bunch of people

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 11:41

This one time, I bounced on my space-hopper so hard that it altered my DNA. Doctors said it had got all jumbled up on account of the bouncing I done.

marki 3rd January 2011 11:52

I have fallen out with Tara Palmer Tomkinson and you can read all about it in this weeks News Of The World.

marki 3rd January 2011 11:53

My doctor prescribed me midget gems for my social anxiety.

Kevin Hodge 3rd January 2011 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatty Arbottle (Post 1169982)
This one time, I bounced on my space-hopper so hard that it altered my DNA. Doctors said it had got all jumbled up on account of the bouncing I done.

i have squashed dna too, in my case caused by bad posture. :(

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth brundle (Post 1169996)
i have squashed dna too

It's no biggy. NASA asked if they could study mine, for the rocket stuff they do, but I had a dentist appointment.

Kevin Hodge 3rd January 2011 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatty Arbottle (Post 1169998)
It's no biggy. NASA asked if they could study mine, for the rocket stuff they do, but I had a dentist appointment.

they tested my dna but abandoned the study because they quickly established that my dna "was not correct" :confused:

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by seth brundle (Post 1169999)
they tested my dna but abandoned the study because they quickly established that my dna "was not correct" :confused:

bummer. my uncle works for NASA, actually he owns it, so maybe I could have a word.

Nuff 3rd January 2011 12:16

I hate this topic ALOT!

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuff (Post 1170001)
I hate this topic ALOT!

I don't get it:confused:

Kevin Hodge 3rd January 2011 12:26

i dont want nobody else, i love you
(she's lying) :headshake

Mortigantoj 3rd January 2011 12:27

^ :laughing:

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 12:58

In 1872 there was a shortage of exclamation marks due to a strike by the National Union of Typesetters. Excitement was severely rationed and nothing extraordinary occured that year.
My uncle invented cheese in an effort to avoid the butter tax.

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 13:11

I'm not the man you think I am at all, oh no - I'm a Rocket Man!

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 14:40

I was the first person to successfully breed dairylea triangles in captivity.
You know peanut butter? - doesn't contain peanuts, fact.

Mr_Bean 3rd January 2011 15:56

I was the first man on the moon. I pop to Mars occasionally on holiday.

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 20:14

The Haribo corporation was founded by disgraced nazi war criminal Heinrich Haribo.

-Simon- 3rd January 2011 22:07

'A la recherche du temps perdu' was an unexpected success in the world of publishing arising, as it did, from an incorrectly translated leaflet enclosed in a shipment sent from the dunlop factory in Swindon to a Raleigh Bicycle franchise in Ballycomeuppance, Sligo.

Kevin Hodge 3rd January 2011 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatty Arbottle (Post 1170415)
The Haribo corporation was founded by disgraced nazi war criminal Heinrich Haribo.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::kneelingb:kneelingb :kneelingb

Kevin Hodge 5th January 2011 05:12

i am sound asleep. :hug2:

Kevin Hodge 5th January 2011 05:13

...nor am i disturbingly addicted to mass effect 2 ;)

Mortigantoj 5th January 2011 06:56

She loves me! :loveya:

Admiral Fool 5th January 2011 11:10

I know the secret of life but I'm not telling anybody.