SAUK Discussion Board

SAUK Discussion Board (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/index.php)
-   Games Room (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   tell lies (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/showthread.php?t=51709)

slrrrrp 7th October 2011 19:37

Re: tell lies

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winnie57 (Post 1358796)
I am having frog curry for my tea. A ready meal I found in Leeds Market.

I know, I saw you there - I was the woman with the moustache and the pet elephant.

Winnie57 9th October 2011 18:50

^ My pet elephant is bigger than your pet elephant

Ashtray88 18th October 2011 00:32

My name is Martha Stewart and I am a serial killer. I've been murderering people for 20 years now. I like to lure victims into my home and offer them a cup of tea, laced with arsenic. I then cut up the bodies into tiny pieces and bake them in pies which I feed to the neighbourhood children.

Mr_Bean 18th October 2011 11:04

my favourite programme is X-factor. I tune in without fail every Saturday evening. I even watch every supplementary program about Xfactor on ITV2.

Winnie57 19th October 2011 09:30

I received an enormous bunch of roses this morning. The label read: "Winnie, my heart's desire, let me take you away from your miserable life".

Akira 19th October 2011 12:37

I love the government.
Our economy is booming.
There is too much wildlife.
We are dangerously underpopulated.
Not enough people have degrees.
House prices are far too low.
There aren't enough different kinds of taxes.
There are too many jobs to choose from.
I have a really good feeling about the way things are going.

slrrrrp 23rd October 2011 21:11

I used to put Hellmann's mayonnaise on cardboard chicken and it turned into real chicken - it stopped happening when they dropped Bob Carolgees from the ads.

Kevin Hodge 24th October 2011 01:48

the principle ingredient in chicken nuggets is actually chocobo

Mortigantoj 24th October 2011 02:48

^ what do they make out of moogles...? :yummy: Kupo!

Oatmeal 13th May 2012 00:50

When trying to think of something random and spontaneous to add to a games thread, nothing remotely obscene crosses my mind, especially not anything that would make me sound sexually frustrated.

Laurel 17th June 2012 23:08

I'm never bored.

Alex652 18th June 2012 19:26

I want to see more of Will.i.am. I don't think we've seen enough of him recently.

Kevin Hodge 18th June 2012 20:51

only 1% of extra-terrestrial beings have their own film studios, the rest watch a mixture of bollywood and aussie soaps

-Simon- 19th June 2012 22:07

This one time, I was working on a stud farm that happened to be right next to the wildlife park. This one day a mare (that's a lady horse, right) was due in for a servicing by the man horse, only he wasn't actually going to do it on account of him being so old and them both being worth shedloads, right. So I was supposed to get his baby-gravy ready in a test tube so it could be be inserted into the mare, only I couldn't be arsed cos I was having a spliff and watching Jeremy Kyle and that gave me the an idea, right cos it was one where nobody knew who the actual father was. Anyway, when the people came with the mare to be serviced I nipped around to the wildlife park and showed the kangaroos an episode of Skippy on You Tube on me smartphone (it was that one where the kid gets trapped down the well). As it happens, Skippy was looking well up for it in that episode and before you could say "Fair dinkum!", those randy bastards were shooting their marsupial muck all over the shop. Luckilly I'd brought a jam jar along and was able to hand it to Dr. Frankenstein as he was about to shove it up where Mr. Herriot lost his watch (one for the older reader). A few months later a foal was born and with one look at its muscular limbs I quickly realised its potential and kept shtum about its parentage, planning to make huge winnings when it finally came of age.
Long story short, I lost a fortune - it couldn't box for shit.

FeadHuck 21st June 2012 22:28

The titles of Cheryl Coles albums are imaginative and make you want to rush out and buy them. They don't leave you with a little bit of sick in your mouth when you hear them.

Cleo 22nd June 2012 07:49

I'm the devil's spawn. My destiny: to cause as my disruption as possible. Hence, I used to be a sex symbol.

Theo(666)

Kevin Hodge 10th July 2012 01:26

Late night vigils tonight saw in the passing of a new europe-wide law banning the broadcast of big bang theory. Politicians joined together in describing it as 'really gash', while care home owners were granted special rights to show the program to patients in the end stages of dementia. All remaining scheduled showings are to replaced by a combination of deafening white noise and footage of live whales being skinned.

Pariah 10th July 2012 01:40

"I never used no hatchet that I remember. Mmm."

Kevin Hodge 10th July 2012 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pariah (Post 1528414)
"I never used no hatchet that I remember. Mmm."

:laughing::laughing:

"honest officer, if it was me i WISH i could remember it, but i can't, promise :("

Artificial Rose 11th July 2012 09:23

I don't want to read "50 Shades of Grey" brrrrr