SAUK Discussion Board

SAUK Discussion Board (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Type what you're thinking about right now (11) (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/showthread.php?t=81425)

Azi 1st October 2015 12:10

Re: Type what you're thinking about right now (11)

^^

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-spVH6-1wHk...le.Snicker.gif

^

Ooh, interesting. I'll have to get the keyboard and and play. Just checking I'm not being daft, but an example of a flattened 5th would be C and F#? I have no idea about a flattened 2nd.

MLP James 1st October 2015 12:22

Alright, the journey to beg for ESA begins.

Azi 1st October 2015 12:22

^^^ It is awesome. What a cutie. :) And big-ish gifs aren't a problem unless they're in signatures (and so displayed on every post you make).

^^ Good luck James.

^ :hmm: ASMR isn't something I've really explored. To YouTube, ho!

MLP James 1st October 2015 12:29

^^ Thank you.

I've never understood what ASMR actually is. People describe it in such vague terms, and I just don't get what it is or if I've ever experienced it.

Azi 1st October 2015 12:49

Am I the dragon? :laughing:

MLP James 1st October 2015 12:52

^^ Thanks, I'll do that. I haven't really started yet though, so I don't need it right now.

Azi 1st October 2015 13:00

:laughing: Much better, I'm a dinosaur. Shush, you young whipper-snapper, shush.

Olly. 1st October 2015 13:12

Well at least someone used that emoticon, haven't seen it used in ages :laughing:

Although I believe I've had the is it a dragon or a dinosaur argument before!

Azi 1st October 2015 13:15

Rawr.

MLP James 1st October 2015 13:51

I really just can't seem to record my voice. I tried so hard, but in the end it didn't even matter. I don't know how people do it.

I'm going to buy a mic, if my voice sounded better in the recording it would be a lot easier. My webcam mic just makes it sound really deep and echoey.

Olly. 1st October 2015 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle* (Post 2106530)
Clearly, this needs a vote to change it to : Dinosaur : :d

Agreed :smash:

LonelyBoy 1st October 2015 14:41

I'm playing a conversation in my head between Adolf Hitler and Heinrich Himmler in camp German accents (I know Hitler was Austrian) and they are arguing about schnitzels and schnapps. (Don't ask me why. I am mentally ill.)

ynwa247 1st October 2015 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLP James (Post 2106550)
I really just can't seem to record my voice. I tried so hard, but in the end it didn't even matter. I don't know how people do it.

I'm going to buy a mic, if my voice sounded better in the recording it would be a lot easier. My webcam mic just makes it sound really deep and echoey.

I use a 5 quid one, use is a very light term but it does the job. Much more practical having headphone and microphone separate for me, 'gaming headsets' I stand on the wires too often and break.

Caribou 1st October 2015 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLP James (Post 2106432)
After some serious convincing, far more convincing than should have been necessary, the doctor gave me a prescription for fluoxetine. I don't know if that medication is good or not, but it's something and I'll take it. That doctor is becoming something of a bother, he's being very pushy and making a lot of assumptions.

I'm on those. They made me feel a bit weak/shaky at first but now the only side-effects I get are sexual dysfunction, occasional muscle twitches, and vivid dreams. They help my depression a lot though. Good luck with them!

girlinterrupted 1st October 2015 18:10

Will the PPI era never end- surely everyone in the country who may have ever been wrongly sold it would by now know about it and therefore fall into the categories of (a) have claimed already (b) can`t be arsed,thus meaning the adverts and cold calls could SOD OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE :screams:

Olly. 1st October 2015 18:14

^ I know, I can't believe they're still plugging it even now!! I'm fed up of those bloody gladstone brooks adverts just about every ad break advertising PPI, I find it hard to believe there are still people out there who haven't claimed already considering they've been going on about it for what must be a good few years now!

kirbycrackle 1st October 2015 18:27

Ppi. Who said ppi....i kill you!

Abigail Hobbs 1st October 2015 18:28

The mattress for my son's new cot finally arrived today. He looks so cosy. :d

girlinterrupted 1st October 2015 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olly. (Post 2106660)
^ I know, I can't believe they're still plugging it even now!! I'm fed up of those bloody gladstone brooks adverts just about every ad break advertising PPI, I find it hard to believe there are still people out there who haven't claimed already considering they've been going on about it for what must be a good few years now!

We could start a support group where even the mention of `it` was banned,members taking turns at being given the responsibility of leaping at the remote to turn over/fast forward/mute as soon as an ad starts,while the rest of us rock quietly in the corner waiting for the sedatives to kick in.

(Now obviously I`m not paranoid but I swear those adverts know the very moment I leave the room or am unable to get back to the remote to pop up,thus forcing me to listen to them all.over.again. *sobs*)

kirbycrackle 1st October 2015 18:45

Jeff buckleys voice. **** me.