SAUK Discussion Board

SAUK Discussion Board (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What have you been doing today? (http://www.social-anxiety-community.org/db/showthread.php?t=87648)

Ronnie_Pickering 22nd August 2017 22:38

What have you been doing today?

This seems like a logical thread to have.
Anyway- for me quite boring. Work + launderette.

Mo34 22nd August 2017 22:44

Re: What have you been doing today?

Haven't left the house :/

Errm got up early had some breakfast, went back to bed, got up had some lunch. Tidied and did some cleaning, watched a film, made dinner and have been parked on my bed ever since watching tv/surfing net.

#Lazy git

girlinterrupted 23rd August 2017 02:19

Hiding from a workman. Seems to be a new hobby,always good to have an interest I suppose.

SHYGIRLAJB 23rd August 2017 18:40

Resting in bed , crying , watching tv , crying , restingin bedagain crying ..

alltimegreat 23rd August 2017 23:11

Woke up at 4pm then watched TV and ate crisps and drank beer.

Clementine 24th August 2017 09:46

^^^ Aww wow, he/she is adorable :loveya:
Do vegans not like puppies? Or are you planning on eating it? :raised_ey Is it yours or just visiting?

girlinterrupted 24th August 2017 10:40

@Legion PUPPY! :loveya: Nooo......must......resist......

So far have just been wishing various people would sod off and let me sleep,mainly. Oh and I ate chocolate,for that healthy breakfast. It`s all go here.

Spectrelight 24th August 2017 13:58

Moving house (for somebody else)

Mo34 24th August 2017 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legion (Post 2327209)

OMG too cute!

SHYGIRLAJB 24th August 2017 14:17

Watching tv feeling miserable

Dougella 25th August 2017 20:48

Someone I'm friends with on Facebook recently got a cockapoo puppy too, so cute :) . But I think they've been a bit taken aback by how much chewing of objects, racing about and pooing on the carpet it's been doing :laughing:

(By the way don't worry, I'm not a hipster, unfortunately I'm unable to grow a beard.)

flumpsy 25th August 2017 21:37

In bed, drinking.

Professor Willow 25th August 2017 22:37

I've been driving one of my tractors hauling straw bales

Toxic 25th August 2017 23:42

Some technical drawings and bossing a bunch of grumpy middle aged men around

I definitely don't get enough pay for all the babysitting I seem to get stuck with.

Rocket Spud 26th August 2017 01:35

Had a busy part-time day of work (100+ parcels), but was nicely tempered by the fact that my dad's gone caravanning again this weekend (house to myself, yippee!). Got back home and sorted lunch. Laughed at the dog who for some reason was trying to climb the tree in the backgarden - turns out she was after a baby woodpigeon that had flown the nest. I managed to capture the bird and section it off at the back so the dog couldn't get at it.

A friend came over for the arvo/evening and we played pooter games til midnight. Had a fright when something bumped into the window - it was the pigeon. I speculated that rats had disturbed it and might've been trying to get at it :( I reasoned that it had the run of the garden and could flap away from any rat that took an interest. THe fact that it flew into the window means it can achieve height advantage if fortunate enough to land on something. I've left a small light on in the kitchen (which will light the garden a tiny bit) ... i doubt this will be of any benefit, but .. it made me feel a little better. Gotta let nature get on with things.

Think i might've lost £40 dashing about earlier. Man, i can really work myself into a ditz - i withdrew the money at cashpoint, took my card but not the money. I returned within a few minutes but the cash wasn't there. I asked a member of staff if she had seen anything - she was doing some stock thing through a door beside the machine - she said someone had used it afterward but that if the cash hadn't been taken, the machine would take it back in within 30secs and i'd be credited back the money in a couple of days time. If someone had taken it they'd be cctv also, which put my mind at ease a smidgen. I was pissed at myself at the time, such stupidity.

Clementine 26th August 2017 15:29

Mostly vomiting, sleeping and Pinteresting so far.

flumpsy 26th August 2017 16:03

Drinking gin and sleeping.

kirbycrackle 26th August 2017 16:57

Been into the town to get a present for my nephews birthday on Monday. Oh and melting in the process cause it's so warm again :/

A Whimsical Stranger 26th August 2017 17:52

Getting used but who cares, it's all good.

MartianMonkey 26th August 2017 19:33

Got halfway through a photoshop project, it's quite simple but it's more the humour behind it that matters.

Did 2000 words on a story that I am re-writing after I scrapped the first draft and decided to start again with a bit more planning.

And washed a bunch of tea towels that had been on a scout camp, (I'm a scout leader), let them dry and washed them again, some might be salvageable, others are for the bin.

Spectrelight 27th August 2017 01:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebka (Post 2327800)
Balls to it all I stayed in again all day today, gaaahhh

Same, my ambition tomorrow is to leave the house for the majority of the day

newbs16 27th August 2017 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectrelight (Post 2327803)
Same, my ambition tomorrow is to leave the house for the majority of the day

What are you planning on doing?

flumpsy 27th August 2017 10:06

I sent a fax to my butler to ask him to collect up my toys and place them on the dresser.

I sent a telex to my valet to ask him to bring those toys through to my pram and place them within said pram.

I sent a telegram to my maid requesting that she fixes me some humble pie for lunch and possibly again for dinner.

Schmosby 27th August 2017 14:13

Was at work. Now at home, sitting in the garden eating a lolly.

Fluorescent Grey 28th August 2017 00:36

Getting nice and toasted.

Ronnie_Pickering 28th August 2017 22:04

You can also make jam with blackberries which is nice.

Today I stayed in and enjoyed staying in till about 3, then I guess I wanted to go out but avoided going out. Finally went out at 8pm, and found myself a nice new walk. Darkness came so quickly I didn't manage to see whole of it..

Mo34 30th August 2017 17:12

Drove to town, had a little bit of a wander but wasn't in the mood. Ate my lunch in the car, went to my dad's care home to pick up some old post, then to a counselling session and drove home to find my neghbour with loud music :smash:
Still apart from that It's been quite a good day.

Ajax Amsterdam 30th August 2017 18:07

Just been snorkelling in the Mediterranean. Looking for an octopus to film but no luck yet. Took a load of bread in and caused a fish feeding frenzy, though. ***128025;***128031;***128044;***128011;

Mr. Nobody 30th August 2017 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHYGIRLAJB (Post 2327165)
Resting in bed , crying , watching tv , crying , restingin bedagain crying ..

That dosen't sound good, AJB - hope it passes and you're feeling a bit better soon,
good to have you posting again, you haven't been on for a while
*waves*

Ajax Amsterdam 30th August 2017 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vienna (Post 2328678)
Sounds brilliant. Hope you're enjoying your holiday:)

Thanks! :smile2:
It's been lovely up to now. Looking to do more snorkelling tomorrow. :)