View Single Post
Old 12th November 2017, 21:39

Default Re: The Suicide Thread - Trigger Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitz
Tired. Tried to commit Suicide on Thursday. Didn’t work, still here... now being checked on by crisis team, i hate having strangers in my house... can’t cope .. want to run away from all of it
Oh Skitz, I’m so very sorry that you felt that the only escape from your feelings was to resort to suicide
I’m truly glad that you are still here

I’ve been in a similar situation in the distant past where I could see only hopelessness ahead and felt like I couldn’t tolerate yet another day of misery, but I’m so glad that I lived fo tell the tale as things did eventually improve for me hugely and I experienced many moments of happiness again. And you will too Skitz

I can understand how hard it must be for you talking to the Crisis Team about such personal issues, but they are there to support you during this difficult time. Please let them help you and reach out to others for support too because you are definitely worth it even though you may not believe this at the moment.

There’s always folk here who will be able to relate and who you are welcome to PM, myself included x

Take good care of yourself Skitz, you are worth it!