View Single Post
Old 11th February 2018, 12:25

Default Re: How many people from here

Quote:
Originally Posted by les
JD90 you couldn't be further from the truth, there are some that have attended meets or have a good online correspondence, however most people have not, and new people join on a daily basis, nobody should feel nervous about submitting their first or any post, we have all be there. Think about it if everyone stopped submitting their thoughts, this site wouldn't be the success it is. So you just post away even if it is just to get anything off your chest.

I couldn't agree more Les.

I went a long to the large London AGM for SA sufferers when this forum was first up and running donkeys years ago but I think sadly most, maybe all, of those people moved on from the forum long ago. I am still regularly in touch with a lady I met at the AGM but we only see each other once in a blue moon. We did attend each others weddings which was nice. I haven't been on any meet up’s for many years and I very much doubt I ever will again as I’d feel embarrassed being surrounded by youngsters. Oh, and in more recent years I met a lovely poster here who I’m now married to.