View Single Post
Old 21st December 2011, 14:47

Mood
Tired

Default Re: Do you consider yourself attractive & sexually desirable to the opposite sex ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effervescing Elephant
I disagree with this. I think it is very important for a man how he looks, it's just not acknowledged.

I'm not an attractive man and I feel it's really held me back. At best I could be called plain but plenty of people have ridiculed my appearance.

It is really heartbreaking to see the speed and warmth of the welcome afforded to handsome guys when they start at the office whilst I am left out of things.

I've always been told that it is confidence that is the key but that just rings false to me.
I knew a guy who was definately not good looking,.. but he was incredibly popular with women, and, with everyone really becuase he had a great personality.

I really liked the guy a lot, everyone did, and you just looked past the appearance and liked the guy for who he was,..I'd also say that someone good looking will easily be ignored or dismissed if they have no personality, I know it's a cliche, but it happens to be true.