View Single Post
Old 2nd June 2013, 22:59

Mood
Bookworm

Default The 30+ how are you feeling thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dear wolf
Oh at the moment I just do stupid graffiti stuff (legally). Been doing it since I was a teenager so it's hard to change now, even though I occasionally try to take up grown up things like ceramics or printmaking
Cool!

I used to really be into graffiti, but SA and agoraphobia put a stop to it (just when I was starting to get the hang of thing!)

But it got me into stuff like screen printing/printmaking/vector graphics, that has been a really useful skill!

But back on topic.......The 30+ how are you feeling thread

I'm feeling really confused on what I should be wearing!!!!

I spent my 20's in hooded tops, Ts, baggy trousers round my ass and baseball caps, then I lost 6 years to Agoraphobia and SA and now I find myself at 33 getting ready to go back into society with no clue on what threads I should be rocking?!?!?!?

I refuse to wear a baseball cap after 30, and just wish I had someone I could run outfits past!

So many question....is normal to have developed a penchant for brown Harris tweed herringbone jackets, what's the consensus on cordary, what is with all the tight trousers and wearing two belts and when did guys start using GHDs?