View Single Post
Old 10th November 2015, 15:08

Default Re: The Suicide Thread - Trigger Warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloSunshine
At work I'm motivated, chatty and I'm fine really. It's coping away from work that can be the problem at times.
Well its great to hear there are plenty of positives . If you’re struggling outside work, maybe just get some distractions in place, movies (comedies?), books (anything uplifting?), music (load of upbeat stuff around) – plus plenty of people on here you can chat to or PM if needs be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloSunshine
I really don't want to go on anti-depressants. I feel like because I'm already on medication for migraine I just don't want to add more pills to the mix. Maybe that's a silly excuse, I don't know. Is it stupid to think I can get through this without visiting my gp? All I know is that I don't want to visit my gp.
GP’s can be a pain in the arse for sure – but it seems like your putting up a barrier to something that could help/support you in the short to medium term, why not try it? It might help . I know it can feel like going to the Dr's only for them to , but you don’t actually have to be nice to the GP, depending what action you took it could simply be stress relief , lol , but it makes sense to try it if your feeling crap.

Wishing you well