View Single Post
Old 30th April 2014, 20:40

Mood
Lonely

Default Re: Your Life Situation

Town/City: The middle of nowhere in East Anglian

How far do you live from where you were born/ grew up? About 50 miles.

House/Flat: Semi-detached. Rented. Really need somewhere cheaper + find it hard living alone.

Job: Don't work due to SA.

Romantic/Sex Life: Nothing happening there. I find it to hard to talk to anyone so I gave up on that a while ago. Would be content with good friends I fell safe with.

Kids: If I can't look after myself, I don't think its right for me to have a child. I have two nephews.

Friends: Went a long time without having any friends. Recently some old friends got in contact with me and have been chatting with them. It's not easy but at least I'm not Billy no mates.

Siblings: A younger sister. Not that close. Sometimes can be, but she has a career, children, and partner. I think I embarrass her.

Parents: I see my Mum often and we have an ok relationship. Its got better as I've got older. My Dad could walk past me in the street and I wouldn't know about it.

How do you see the future? Completely terrified. I have no idea what I am going to do. I don't want much - a simple job, roof over my head and someone that I feel safe around and can talk to.

What keeps you sane/keeps you going? This is going to sound bad but I heard someone say that no parent should bury their own child. This keeps me going. I find it so hard to concentrate on anything so I used alcohol to deal with my problems. I knew if I was ever going to get better I must stop drinking which is what I have done.