View Single Post
Old 30th April 2014, 22:24

Mood
Blah

Default Re: Your Life Situation

Town/ City: Reigate, East Surrey.

How far do you live from where you were born/ grew up? 5 Miles away from where I was born but moved away from there when I was very young and grew up 50 Miles away on the Isle of Wight.

House/ Flat?: 2 bedroom flat which I share with my dad. Its a nice enough countrified area and have few problems where I live. Tend not to see much of the neighbours apart from the middle aged couple downstairs who I catsit for a couple of times a year. I find them way too chatty most of the time which exposes how poor at conversations I am so only talk to them as much as I have too.

Job: Council graffiti buster

Romantic/ Sex Life: Been dating my current girlfriend for about 2 months now. Shes my first for seven years and second ever. So far were getting on fine as shes pretty understanding and patient but Im always a bit wary of making long term plans so just taking things one week at a time.

Kids: None. I want a couple in the future but right now don't feel ready for the responsibility.

Friends: 3-4 from SAUK who I try and meet up with once or twice a month. Its often hard as we all live in different areas but its usually worth the wait when we do get together.

Siblings: A half sister on my mums side who lives in New Zealand. Though weve never met in person.

Parents: I live with dad and mum lives on the Isle of Wight and usually visit her for a week in the summer and another over Christmas. If shes around my area visiting other family shell stop by for an hour or two

How do you see the future? Uncertain. I try not to plan too far ahead in life as the one thing that scares me is where Ill be when both my parents are gone. I did promise myself a while back I wouldn't stick around if I was destined to live a hermits life but hopefully all being well that wont happen.

What keeps you sane/ keeps you going? Books, films, sport. Meeting up with my friends a few times every month and generally a cautious optimistic hope that the best years of my life are still to come.