View Single Post
Old 15th April 2009, 23:45

Mood
Brooding

Default Re: dating on sa uk -photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCaster

There really is not alot here for people who don't have an interest in social anxiety topics. For opinionated people forums are great places to be. For those who just want to have a bit of a flutter with people (and I'm not even referring to dating), this website is a little sterile at the moment.
I disagree actually - what about the Lounge, the Games Room, and dare I say it the Basement? None of those are really much to do with SA at all, they're the kind of thing you'll find on most forums that have a particular 'subject' they focus on. You get the main 'main subject' focused boards, then you have the 'general chat' board (Lounge), often a more controversial off-topic forum like the Basement, and other stuff like games, etc. That format is generally the same whether it's an SA forum or a Star Wars forum.

The debate about a dating section has been totally done to death so I don't think it's worth doing any more than restating my opinion that the reasons we don't have one are good ones, and personally I can't see a scenario where that is ever likely to change.