View Single Post
Old 14th December 2011, 13:58

Mood
Woot

Default Re: Do you consider yourself attractive & sexually desirable to the opposite sex ?

I think I'm reasonably attractive, I'm no model by any means or anything like that and my face is definitely not perfectly symmetrical or whatever but I do look alright from some angles and I notice girls looking at me from time to time lol.

I've always struggled with this quite a bit tbh. Being the fat kid when I was growing up pretty much meant I was classed as ugly by my adorable peers growing up, we all know how sweet kids are eh? Then with my SA dating never happened, neither did having any meaningful conversations with girls or anything like that, I even used a fake pic on msn when talking to my online friends for years so I never had any reference for how I actually look. I even avoided having my photo taken so I couldn't check that way.

I place far too much emphasis on my looks still and I'm always looking in mirrors etc which doesn't help one bit, I usually swing from thinking I look good to I look horribly ugly. I'm learning to accept that I must look ok though because I do notice people looking at me in a good way and being down on the way you look is just shit really.

I hope that makes sense, I'm partially baked right now lol