View Single Post
Old 28th June 2017, 20:24

Mood
Sad

Default Re: What I did today - for small achievements and cheers

I went to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen_erased
I attended my very first yoga class last night. I went with my friend who told me she was starting classes so it wasn't quite as scary, don't think I'd have gone by myself! [emoji32] But despite my nerves and feeling slightly self-conscious trying to do some of the poses, I really enjoyed it! It's only a small class (there were 7 of us last night and apparently they don't usually get more than about 10 people) and the instructor was really nice and helpful. Feeling a bit achey today, esp my shoulders and lower legs, but that's to be expected I guess. Definitely gonna be going again! [emoji4]

That's great, well done. I used to go to yoga class and enjoyed it but it takes time to get into the different poses. You'll notice a positive difference over time.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepaea24
Met someone at an anxiety and depression group last weekend and they invited me bouldering.

I went last night and it was really fun (if a little painful), that's fine, I can do activities like that with people because there is a focus on something other than me. But afterwards we went and sat somewhere and had a chat for like almost an hour! That's the kinda thing I usually dread...... but I actually enjoyed it and it wasn't awkward or anything!

I think I might have made a new friend
That's great it must have been a brilliant boost for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluorescent Grey
Tickled a unicorn. Now he's threatening to press charges.
Theresa May said she enjoyed the tickles and wants to do it again...