View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2012, 12:32

Mood
Sad

Default Re: Employment Support Allowance and Social Anxiety

First of all I have had an expereince of this before and i had to go through the appeal process, i did eventually win, but it took close to a year to get there. Now this week i have been sent a date for a medcial assessment, now because of my expereince of the last one, i doubt somehow that i will pass. I think in most cases whatever you say they fail you, otherwise they do not get paid. Now i think the system is un-fair and if you have passed a medical once or gone through the appeal system, you should not have to go for a medical assessment for one year after you win. Now i am dreading this because they have given me such a short time to get any edvience together. I am going to see my doctor as soon as i can and i have little support as i am still on a waiting list to get a support worker and i am worried that they will just say that because i am on the waiting list i am much better.

I am sorry that these medicals are never easy, i wish they were and i wish there was something better i could post here. I would take as much evdience as possible and go from there. Too be honest i think you have a much better chance if you go with a support worker or someone like that, as this makes it hard for them top fail you. Also if you do have to go through the appeal process, go directly to cab and get yourself a repesentive who will help you with your case.

Secondly to be honest i am Very, very nervous as i have a dwp medical at end of july and i am very much dreading it, i never feel at ease at those things and i find them so hard to get through. I just end feeling lots of aniexty and end up claming up so they always fail me. I do not want to have to go through the appeal system yet again. I do not know how i will get through that day. Let alone the few before it. I just don't know what to do and know i will suffer a panic attack. The thing is i hate showing this to anyone i do not know. I struggle at work places, especially busy places, but struggle to tell them this.