Thread: 3 questions
View Single Post
Old 7th June 2014, 19:15

Default Re: 3 questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progress
I've definitely had the same as 1 and 2. Moods and anxiety can change very quickly seemingly for no reason, it's very common. I get weakness sometimes - I normally have some fruit juice which seems to do the trick, and now I know the solution I don't really get anxious about it.

I haven't had 3 exactly, but I've had bouts of panic attacks (mainly at night) when I've had something worrying me really badly.
i didn't think many people would relate to number 3, both times it happened i was under a lot of stress and i was very low so it triggered something but i don't know what.

with number 3 i had thought it might be to do with the fact that i used to use alcohol to help me get to sleep for the past 10 years, usually about 4 cans of stella or grolsh. i've tried stopping again because i know it won't help my situation. in fact last time i stopped drinking, about a week in was when i had the really bad anxiety but i was ill and very stressed at the time.

like i said before i feel like when ever i try to get better something happens to knock me back.