View Single Post
Old 8th April 2007, 15:19
Bluboy

Default Re: Erection problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuGaR!*
medication does have can effect on your sex drive because of the hormones, the only thing i can think of is you going to the doctor and asking them, maybe change the tablets your on to a similar one that wont alter your hormones as much. i lost an interest in sex i think its from the pill but i guess im a bit of hypercrit because i think id be to embaressed to tell my doctor as she'd want to know why i want to change my pill after this long and i ovbiously dont want to stop taking it. maybe your more brave than me, if it is bothering you that much its worth going to ask.

edit: i read your post again and i actually read about something similar to this when i wanted to find out about the pill an how it effects your sex drive. i think it was some american article about a study they did on women who have claimed to loose their sex drive. it said that after stopping to take the pill even after a few years a few of them still didnt have a sex drive. but that is the pill, might be completely with what your taking and the fact your a man, different hormones and all that lol. i think you should ask your doctor about it but try not to worry so much because stress could make it worse.