View Single Post
Old 9th September 2012, 21:53

Default Re: University help for SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobazaw
i tried to ask for help at uni and got absolutely no where basically in the end of it i got told that i shouldn't have been on the course that i was on as it wasn't suitable for some one with social anxiety. what a ****ing joke. nearly sent me completely nuts . i had to make a formal complaint and in the end all they would offer me was to refund some of my second year course fees and gave me £1200 quid cash i should have taken it further but it was affecting me so much that i had to accept their offer. i would never consider going back to do anything involving the education system again.

i went through every channel while on my course notified every one and tried to do everything the proper way and they all failed me completely.
That's really awful My last tutors were not much use the little info I did tell them. I expect they thought i was just being lazy when i couldn't attend etc. Infact it was one of the tutors comments that made me develop a associated anxiety with even going near the place ;( (well even more than usual that is) Basically this is my last chance to try to complete a course with my age and funding so i'm gonna see how i get on but already trying to think of how to tell my new tutor my *issues* in an email so they are put in the picture a bit more than the last time. Sorry to hear you had a bad time :/