View Single Post
Old 11th April 2008, 16:19
Banned (at own request)

Mood
Cheerful

Default Re: reported next door to RSPCA

Good on you goodone! Anyone can keep an animal locked up whilst feeding it regularly with food and water, but then what's the point in having them in the first place?

I believe there's 2 types of people when it comes to animals. The first type respect and care for animals, the sort who can sit and smile for hours as their dog runs around the garden playing with his/her toys. The second type I don't fully understand except they don't have souls, they don't see the point in animals (and animals don't see the point in them). Your neighbor I'm afraid doesn't have a soul.

It's cruel to keep dogs locked up constantly, regardless of how much you feed them, it'll surely make them miserable (though to be fair, they still have each other for company). I once had a dog and whenever I said 'walkies' she'd run around the house insane and fetch her lead! They're not meant to be locked up.

So hopefully the RSPCA will brand that bastard with something awful, and he'll rot in the eternal flames once he passes away