Thread: Out of Place?
View Single Post
Old 17th December 2006, 17:06

Default Re: Out of Place?

i had agrophobia and it was just hpow you desribed, for 4 years, ihad no social contact only with my family as i was living with them, i didnt venture out the house at all! but surprise im recovered, i get days were i want to stay in now, but now i dont feel like im in a prision cell, i started to work on myself, i guess i cannt tell you how or what to do, as everyone is diffrent, i found going out gradullay without anyone bossing me to go out helped alot, i did it in my own time, i started but jsut going at 6 am in themoring when noone was around, and yes i used to peak around that door to see if anyone was around or even driving a car down the street, then id wait it out till all was clear, it started to get better, it took along time however, i was scared of meeting old faces, and thinking that everyone thought i was odd so would get called, none of this happened however, if i felt panic id go home and try again, i thought heck im hurting enough now, what else could hurt me the answer was nothing. it was a bit more seriouser to what ive described, but over the years now im in charge, i do what i want, and i dont take notice of everyone around me, though somedays i do, but not like before, it was consant people people people, now i dont think about it i dont knowhow i didnt htink about it but i guess over time and going out more i became more confident, also btw the meets are a good way, i caught the bus really early to go to london i was so sick but i did it, you can only try, but once in london i felt noone knew me so i felt safe.

you have to get to the cause of the problem what makes you stay in, i do things step by step,

but everyones diffrent what one found good another might not,

but im thinking of you and hope somehow everything will turn around for you