View Single Post
Old 24th April 2016, 00:35

Default Re: Body Dysmorphic Disorder

What is BDD?

Seeing Jabba the Hut when you look like Luke Skywalker, or obsessing over features etc that stand out a mile, stand out a bit, or are actually perfectly fine, or in fact look bloody good?

Most people think it's looking like a 10 but seeing a 1 in the mirror because you're bonkers.

All I know is that it annoys me.

You can see in the video I posted recently that I have a big whacking gap in my teeth.

This is real, but I got over the "What can fill Cairns gap, a Boost, a boost, a Cadburys boost", "Gappy Bastard/C***" jokes etc years ago.

I actually think my teeth are quite good, apart from the gap now.

I spent years covering my mouth etc and was obsessed over them, so is that BDD?

A gap like mine is rare, and not bloody lucky either.

It's something that wasn't in my head, is real, but I spent far too much time giving a shit about.

Sometimes I look at myself and think I look quite good.

Other times I think I look weird, like when I wet shave and cut my hair close to the bone.

I've been called an "Ugly Bastard" in the past.

I had this one girl who was very attractive, and I fancied her big time.

100% she fancied me as I spent the night with her, slept with her but didn't sleep with her because of insecurities etc.

100% I could have shagged her, and some other attrsctive women I avoided when younger, but when her BF got out of prison he said to her "What did you see in him, he looks like a rat"

So it's hard to find out wtf I look like.

I know everyone has different opinions and tastes, but it's still hard to get your head around when you've been called and ugly rat bastard etc, but had the chance to shag women that are definitely attractive.

So, feck knows.