View Single Post
Old 16th August 2016, 09:50

Mood
Sweettooth

Default Re: What are you thinking about doing just now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny88
Aye, I prefer to run in winter basically lol Nice to get out in the sun though and see people and run through the woods. I feel a little bit fitter already.
I did a bit stretching as well and even meditated on the field for a little bit. It made me think, I bet when I have a job I'll be wishing I had all this time to be able to do this so...yeah. I'll have to enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm going to research to find out which horrid creature inflicted this on you tonight lol

come on, what if I'm jogging along looking all sexy and fit and next minute marbles fall out the side of my pants? I can't take that sort of damage to my self-invented reputation.
I'd be scared to run though the woods alone incase there was some weirdo hiding or freddy Krueger for that matter.
That's brilliant you feel a bit fitter already!! Hopefully you will feel in peak fitness before long.

Does it not bother you that people might be watching you do your stretches or meditating ?
Ahhh yes I bet you will wish that, Ive never really thought like that, i have so much free time yet I'm wasting it and people who work would perhaps love jsut a couple of hours to themselves to exercise or enjoy a walk or something,I feel a bit bad now.

I did try to find out what could have bitten me but scary images of spiders came up and people with even worse bites and they freaked me out.

Well you will have to just pick up your marbles and get over it