View Single Post
Old 19th May 2018, 12:50

Mood
Cynical

Default Re: Type what you're thinking about right now (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd90
Yeah but he's said publicly he wouldn't have a vote on getting rid!! I'll just vote Greens. Down in Devon it's so blue my vote is pointless regardless!

It's terrible, isn't Harry patron of some homeless charity? Even if not, they shouldn't be moved, show the people the inequality of our country, millions spent of these every year, over £300m, yet you come out of any tube station in London and you're tripping over homeless people. I stupidly clicked on the twitter hashtag of it... omg... seeing articles on how it's ''feminist'' to walk down an aisle alone.... This sums up modern feminism for me, some Z-list actress who has slept her way to her position, giving up work and her career to be a wife, living a life of luxury by virtue of his unearned privilege is the opposite of feminism... surely? God people are thick. But then again most feminists are middle class and up and obsessed with social status so no doubt she is a heroine to them.
Ah, but that doesn't mean he won't eventually.

I think Harry is a patron of a homeless charity, they should have made sure every homeless person there had somewhere permanent to stay before the wedding.

Sorry to disappoint the feminists you're talking about but Prince Charles is going to walk her down the aisle which is not likely to be much fun for anyone involved.
The point of feminism is that women (and men) make whatever choices they want, so if she wants to get married and give up work, fine. (Also I don't think there's any evidence that she's slept her way anywhere.)