Thread: Tried job
View Single Post
Old 15th June 2005, 12:51
Maya_Ska

Default Re: Tried job

Hi. I have simolar situation. I can not keep any job. I am from Poland and my English is not good yet and that make things worse..but if i would be open and sociable person my English would be very good now, becouse I live here about 2 years, but i do not have any contact with people ;( I found a job as Activity Worker in residential house what was terrible for me, becouse i was forced to make people happy, which are usually depressed and sick...(elderly).i tried to fight with my SA very much, but i could not....i was even scaried to say hello, to go there, to look..(becouse i knew that they do not like me and do not want to see me)i hided myself in the toilet and cried.it was really terible for me, cspecially becouese i kwew that these people are nice, that everything depend om me..that it is my foult..I warked there about 4 months and i could not any more....i said to my menager that i am very depressed and said about SA etc, he said: he is worry becouse he know people with mantal problems and they started like me........****! I warked also in cafe for a 4 months but it was also terrible experience.naw i am unemployed, very sad, becouse i can not have any benefits and i have to survive......so i HAVE TO find a job!i am alone.......i can not come back to my country...i do not know what is going to happen with me........
take care.