View Single Post
Old 16th November 2023, 21:54

Default Re: What are you doing to get better?

Hey Hopeforme,

First off, thanks for sharing your update. It takes courage to be open about personal struggles, and I appreciate your honesty.

I'm sorry to hear that things haven't improved much since your last post, and it sounds like you're facing some significant challenges. It's great that you've taken the first step by acknowledging the need for change and considering job searching. Moving towards independence is a commendable goal.

I can imagine that the psychotherapy journey might not be giving you the immediate relief you're looking for, but sometimes these processes take time. It's a positive step that you're engaging in that form of support.

When it comes to job searching, take it one step at a time. Break it down into manageable tasks, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help or advice. The forum is a great place for support, and there might be others who have gone through similar experiences.

Remember, it's never too late to start fresh and make positive changes. Life has a way of throwing curveballs, but resilience and determination can make a huge difference. Keep us updated on your progress, and don't hesitate to share if you need any specific advice or encouragement.

Wishing you the best on your journey to self-improvement.