View Single Post
Old 1st May 2011, 19:26

Default Re: The Great Relationship Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayed
Wow, that was a good post, my thoughts exactly.

PS I'm in your group, I'm not stunning but have a bit of confidence even though my life is a mess. However, I have some good people in it, that is the crux of what matters to me. Art is a hobby/interest that brings me pleasure, that's all.
I find that artists or people who enjoy artistic hobbies are very very aware of what I just posted because they're so used to trying to see beauty in odd places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnLeaves
@Black mamba, that is a brilliant post, and I do think you are absolutely right. The silly thing is, I don't often like the look of famous people or anything myself, and I find all sorts of types aesthetically pleasing and/or attractive.
Me too. I struggled to find any man candy for the man candy thread.

This is why I'm getting so anal about telling people TV f-cks you up - you start worrying that you're supposed to find these people on TV attractive or wonder if you need to look like them. The truth is what is shown on TV and even in mainstream movies is such a narrow representation of the real world and I find it unhealthy, esp if like most SAers we don't get enough real world social contact.