View Single Post
Old 30th September 2015, 13:55

Default Re: Type what you're thinking about right now (11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny88
Well to be honest mate, I feel empathy for him. It is obvious that he is strenuously paranoid which gives a horrible atmosphere to the place anyway as you can hear him creeping about. He pops up in places without you hearing him and obviously very sneaky from the stealing and pulling plug out of the wifi modem.

But it is getting to the point where it is affecting my sleep and I feel slightly cautious when I go out my room. The other lad on my floor of the property is leaving because of this guy.

Yeah I've been looking at some other rooms like just difficult getting one as cheap as this but might be the only option.

I was going to ask if moving was an option, for us people with anxiety someone like that is never going to help and even if you could get the police or landlord to put anything in motion it would probably make things worse for a while.

Maybe if he's causing problems for all the other tenants you could all get together over a drink and discuss options you could take, like calling in the landlord for a meeting all together.