View Single Post
Old 21st April 2011, 21:19

Mood
Blah

Default Re: Internet dating sites

Personally I like to (or used to..im not bothering no more) talk to lasses for maybe 3-5 weeks before meeting. It was getting shorter though as I was meeting more lasses. I have met three women so far and all the time the time spent talking to them online prior to meeting them was becoming less and less.

I think experience (whether good or bad) over time talking and meeting women does reduce that time spent talking online. For me..I think it's mainly disappointment and being let down in the past which forces me to be braver and meet quicker.

Im very very inexperienced when it comes to relationships..but oh my have I wisened up already. If I ever start looking again..maybe I will get it down to one week of talking..then meet..I can't ever see it being any less than that..coz I at least like to know a little about that person (but just as much I like them to know a little about me) before we meet. I hate the idea of just turning up as complete strangers to each others personality.

Anyways yeah. I do struggle with loneliness and I really miss intimacy. I'd say im a pretty affectionate guy and I don't mind showing it wherever. But I think im starting to realise that the way to do it is to invest in good people around you..trying not to expect anything and if anything happens..fantastic..but if not then at least they can be a good friend. The kisses and cuddles may take time to happen..until the right person comes along..but what can you do..I guess I have to be patient and appreciate the nice people along the way...and forget about the not so nice.