View Single Post
Old 11th March 2010, 20:45

Mood
Dreaming

Default Re: How many of you are'nt doing anything at all to change your life....

I have been in this comfort zone and its like I should break out of it but i find that I have no energy or Im scared to making change because of my fears coming true and things getting worse. I feel that these are just excuses that I make for myself to not change because maybe Im afraid of being happy and that I cant let things be good once they are like if I am happy then I wont have anything else to fix. But truth is life isnt perfect and no one is perfect. In life you have to try to break your bad habits and at first you will probably get worse but the more you keep trying the later on it will click and stay with you for life. Everything takes practice and effort but once you decide to keep going later on it will become easier to manage. I know what I need to do and what I have learned and I just need to put it to good use. I need to get out of the house more, exercise, eat healthy, and find a good sleeping pattern again. Sometimes we need to push ourselves if we feel tired sometimes we need to build up our mental strength and push ourselves to the limit and other times we need to take a break and relax and learn to breathe. If you get anxious then just focus on your breathing drink water and keep moving in the right direction. Life isnt easy but in time we will get there together.