View Single Post
Old 25th May 2006, 21:35

Mood
Thinking

Default Re: "chatting up" females - my ultimate problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misplaced Child
You would think that an SA fella would make the perfect candidate for any upwardly-mobile, girl-about-town. However, they seem to be drawn to these brash and bold headstrong non-SA chaps with all the fancy fineries; most of these blokes will turn out to be cruel heartbreakers in the end. An SA chap would make a real perfect gentleman due to the fact that being typically a loner, all spare time will be devoted to entertaining the special lady. A lack of friends and hobbies means that SA chap will not be stumbling indoors after a night on the piss with a bunch of obnoxious lads, and mistaking the inside of the wardrobe for the loo and leaving a hefty dump over the ladies fine footware. An SA chap would tolerate shopping and chick flicks for the sake of the lady, not having anything else to do why wouldn't he ?
The docile and non argumentative SA chap should be a godsend for the lady in comparison to the loud and brash non-SA fella who will only want to command and never be subdued, resulting in the lady being headbutted in the face and having a "falling down the stairs" accident. The placid SA chap would rather stand there and let his precious flower vent her anger, slam doors and let all her bad vibes out .
If there ever was to be a wedding night, between Mr SA Chap and Ms girl-about-town the lady can rest assured that the groom will definately turn up in time, owed to the fact that SA chap only has the company of maybe some online forum members for the stag night. There will be no last night of freedom bonk with a stripper for the groom, because there is no best mate who will be arranging such sordid things.

Overall the SA chap is the difinitive gentleman, shame that these gurlys don't see it that way and end up taking home some wrong'un.

Markymarky make use of these facts next time you go on the pull and emphasise how you would be a man like no other shes had before. You would make the perfect husband.

I'm sure you've cheered him up no end with that indictment! I know you've cheered me up. LOL. Anyway, I do not suffer from anxiety: I'm one of those brash chaps that you refer to. LOL!