View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2013, 12:24
Banned

Mood
Scared

Default Re: The Exercise Thread

Workout day today..

Never in my life have I been so excited about exercising. Change is good.

Havnt been to the gym in a month because of my back. Doesnt seem to be getting better either, im getting concerned about it.

The exercises Im doing at home are going really well. Ive put on half a stone in a month and have shoulders for the first time, I dont want to 'have to' stop now ive got so much momentum.

I upped the ante to 3, 1 hour sessions last week, my legs and stomach have been neglected so far so next week I'll add that to my routine which will equal just 4 hours a week.

Plan for next week.

Monday -upper body push
Tuesday - Stomach
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Upper body pull. (Gym). Then swim.
Friday - Stomach
Saturday - Circuit training. (Gym)
Sunday - Eat like a pig. ((junk food day)

Ive been itching to do sit ups for a while but it affects my back so I might postpone it.
It looks like a lot but I'll only be working on certain muscle groups each day. Im actually doing very little. Less than 4 hours a week? Its nothing. It feels like the lazy mans guide to getting results. (Pareto's law) I feel like my change in diet has alot to do with my gains. A bump up in my daily calorie intake and protein has made the difference imo. Ive always struggled to put on weight, I never knew it could be so easy.

Pull exercises today at home.... Lets do this!