View Single Post
Old 17th February 2012, 00:56

Mood
Scurvy

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

I had a really fun dream however most of its faded now.

It involved some characters from 'only fools and horses.'

I was trying to get into some mansion with del boy while avoiding these other people trying to find us for some reason. We going through woods initially towards the mansion hiding and even climbing up the trees to evade detection while waiting for them to pass. Eventually we got to the mansion and got in with some help from Rodney. He at a 2nd floor window and let a rope down for us to climb. Whole time we just trying to avoid anyone seeing us. It was a bit funny thinking back.

I cant remember most of it unfortunately.. But I think we trying to get something back that was there. We wernt meant to be there and it had alot of security asin security guards. Not really cameras but more just security guards everywhere on patrol. They seemed to be focusing their search in the woods however and in the house they seemed less concerned.

I remember Trigger being under a table along a corridor for some reason when I went there to hide myself. Also Boycie was somewhere too. I think atleast one of the women was but not sure who it was now.

It was quite a fun dream with runinng around hiding and sneaking about or something. It was a bit of a comedy although it didnt seem like it at the time. The others kept doing stupid things and funny stuff happening although it seemed serious at the time asif they just making clumsy mistakes. The usual banter between the characters was happening. I especially like how Trigger reacted when I tried to hide in same spot as him as he still had the same facial expressions and acted like his character. It was a bit funny how slow he seemed considering the intensity of the situation of being discovered. He seemed alarmed that I needed to fit next to him in his hiding spot before a guard came along.

I remember that whatever it was we were trying to achieve we did and went back home. (Which had several other characters there who I hadnt yet seen.) We celebrated briefly but then I somehow found myself near a bed and basically got in it to go to sleep. At that point I woke up lol.

I probably havnt watched an episode of only fools and horses in like 5 years lol.. (Although I have watched the royal bodyguard that has del boy in it.)