View Single Post
Old 2nd July 2018, 20:40

Mood
Dramaqueen

Default Re: What are you doing right now? (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appear
^ Carrot*cake! Glad to read (over biscuits' shoulder) that you and the family are doing okay. 3??? It doesn't seem long ago at all that he popped along. A post grad course sounds exciting - what be it in?
Awww hiya Z. How you doing, Mr? Hope life is treating you well. Love it so much when folk don't change their usernames!! It's freakin scary how quick time passes, eh? Post Grad is in the mental health field. It's always been my main area of interest - most likely because I'm batshit crazy myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuits
Aww please don't worry. I suspected that I might have replied too late after your post for you to check back.

For a second, I thought you were talking about your fella looking like an unkempt ball sack. I thought aww... his pet name is daddy pig haha. I'd forgotten that we're talking about Peppa Pig!

Glad you're alright :]. Life sounds like it's full of joys for ya :D Hope you find a few moments of calm to study.

Things are a bit good for me right now, thanks :D
Ha well Mr Cake has his moments too! Thankfully the usual 5 episodes of Peppa before bed was cut to 2 as wee dude fell asleep during the second campervan one. Sometimes it feels like it's a form of torture!

So glad to hear things are going good for you. Long may it continue. Love it when other people catch a wee break