View Single Post
Old 14th December 2012, 22:06
Banned

Mood
Goofy

Default Re: What age were you when you got your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by here4help
I'm 23 and haven't had a girlfriend before. I am socially awkward around girls I like and if a girl actually does like me I always mess it up and it's too late, she's went off me. I think I'm quite good looking. I have often been considered a selfish person by girls, only caring about myself. I don't think that's true. It's the perception they get. I don't think I ever will have a relationship. Never have, never will. I think the person you are at 23 is the person you will be the rest of your life. Am I right?
No I definately have more confidence now then when I was 23 so there is hope for you too agree with Ryan to change you have to fight it to succeed. Age plays a big part as im a believer in the older you get you are more wise towards everything & should know how to deal with things in a better or different way than you once did, 23 is still really young.

Also these girls who mean jacks**t to you are very judgemental if you think what they are saying is not true, sounds like they know jacks*** to say it as well.