View Single Post
Old 19th March 2024, 13:09

Default Re: My social skills are getting worse as I get older

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrise
Everything I write here is my real thoughts no matter how stupid some of it might seem. Sometimes I think I'm trying desperately hard to prove what a horrible person I am, but it's all what I actually think. I'm not a troll, it's all what I genuinely think. In the past I've posted pictures of me, mentioned where I live, and I think I've told some people my real first name. Believe it or not I am a real person, I don't think AI is capable of being as self-pitying as I am yet.

I'm not having a "hard time" as such, I'm just one of life's losers. There are plenty of people out there going through much, much worse than anything I experience. I'm just an annoying oddball at the end of the day.
I know its your real thoughts. Tbh, your points have genuinely made me think about some things and question things in an interesting way. I totally relate to feeling and identifying as a loser but it's a damaging self-belief and people have said to me no you are not. I just have a vey hard time letting go of that because of where I am at in my life. Anyway, I don't see you as a horrible person. If you go out of your way and harm people then maybe I would see you as horrible, but it sounds if anything like people are being nasty towards you rather than the other way around?