View Single Post
Old 7th January 2012, 12:51

Mood
Fine

Default Re: University help for SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollyh
Just seen this and not sure what to think really. I don't feel like I'm 'disabled' as such and I think if I did get this I'd feel slightly guilty but then again I do struggle at times and even now with exams coming up and an important essay in I really find it difficult to concentrate, my mind just wonders all over the place with worries every day, after about 15 minutes of work I find myself browsing the net and then at the end of every day beat myself up about not getting enough work done which then means I can't sleep either. Though of course even if I do qualify for any help, I need to pluck up the courage to seek it, which never happens
I'm exactly the same, I'd feel a bit guilty as I don't feel that I have anxiety as bad as some others, however for some reason I've lost a lot of motivation for my course over the past few weeks and have struggled doing any work, find I'm so easily distracted by the Internet etc. I've only got about 5 months of my course yet but its going to be the hardest part by far, so I may give it a go and see what help I can get.