View Single Post
Old 26th November 2023, 08:53

Default Re: Weight loss and diet thread

It’s interesting since being carbs back into my diet, although I’m wary of having too many carbs so some meals are like low carb, I notice that I have more energy however I also get much more exhausted. For example, after work I use much more energy at work as in work faster but will feel like sleeping after. After a uni seminar class I felt drained. During keto I remember feeling drained after one seminar but never to the extent of when I'm having carbs. After work on keto I might feel tired but never to the point of dosing off in the train. But I didn’t feel as much explosive or hyper energy doing keto as well, pushups are easier with carbs, more pushups I mean.

With keto I would say my energy levels were more stable but also not as available. It was like I wasn’t tired on keto but I also wasn’t as energetic. I’m still scared of going weight with carbs as I did when I worked in a hotel although tbh hotel life consisted of sometimes going home at 4am and waking up to go work for 11am. Cakes and sweets everywhere, occasional alcohol so it wasn’t healthy for me.