SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 13th August 2017, 09:23

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

sexual desire, flirting..

that's what most of my dreams are about.
Old 13th August 2017, 19:04

Mood
Insomnious

There was a shelf in the woods with old jars filled with Native American things and that's all I can remember, ha! Well, there was more woods as well. And... something's coming to me... nope. *sigh*
Old 14th August 2017, 12:35

I was explaining something about tuning musical instruments to someone in a shop. Then I decided I needed to build an analog synthesizer. That's all I remember...
Old 14th August 2017, 15:13

Mood
Insomnious

I dreamt that I stayed in a hotel that played a 24 hour long movie, and a man walking along outside some shops at night, and of that same man sitting on a chair looking down and I approached him from behind and touched him on his shoulder, and of being in someone's backgarden, and of a green coat, and of some cutlery I dropped, and then that I was giving birth, and a book was the father, and there were three books on a shelf and I told the father to come down but then I winked and joked that I meant the other book, and the other book actually did come down, then I said I didn't mean it, then I had to put that book back on the shelf which was proving difficult and uh... haha! Wonder what I was giving birth to
Old 7th September 2017, 21:18

Mood
Relaxed

A few nights ago, I was dreaming that I was swimming in cool, blue, still body of water. I was seeing myself from above, I could see deep below the watar, coral, ship wrecks, fish. I was just swimming around enjoying the sea life and peace and quiet, then I saw a whale below me, so I swam along above it, just watching. I got to a place where I could get out on to a wall and lay there watching the whale circling, it was singing to me and I was singing back.

I sat up and there was a guy sitting next to me, I couldn't see his face. A young bear came over and started playing with me, I was playing with it in the same way as I would a dog. It got around behind me and was holding on to me, that's when I started to feel threatened. I started struggling to get it off, but it was too strong. It was squeezing me hard and it's mouth was near the back of my head. I asked the guy for help, he said 'there is nothing I can do for you', then I woke up.
Old 8th September 2017, 11:19

Mood
Insomnious

I uh... dreamt of a sauk user having sex with two German women, ha! I have no idea why I dreamt of this particular user but basically, for real, he was having sex with one of them, and the other was watching, and afterwards she told him he was a bit robotic and so when the German woman he was having sex with fell asleep he had sex with the other one outside on the window ledge to prove he wasn't robotic

Oh I also dreamt of collecting gold rupees but I was interrupted by a ghost who challenged me to race to find another ghost called maybrooks or something, and I won!

And I dreamt of a father who shot his son dead and the shot himself, and the surviving mother and daughter then went to Florida
Old 8th September 2017, 14:55

Mood
Thinking

Some ants came into my parents house and more and more of them kept coming in. I said to my mum oh my god look at those ants. Where are they coming from. That's all I can remember.
Old 8th September 2017, 15:15

Mood
Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebka
I uh... dreamt of a sauk user having sex with two German women, ha! I have no idea why I dreamt of this particular user but basically, for real, he was having sex with one of them, and the other was watching, and afterwards she told him he was a bit robotic and so when the German woman he was having sex with fell asleep he had sex with the other one outside on the window ledge to prove he wasn't robotic

Oh I also dreamt of collecting gold rupees but I was interrupted by a ghost who challenged me to race to find another ghost called maybrooks or something, and I won!

And I dreamt of a father who shot his son dead and the shot himself, and the surviving mother and daughter then went to Florida
An SAUK user? Who was it? Was he any good in your opinion, are you going to find out next time? :P
Old 8th September 2017, 16:05

Mood
Insomnious

^ well the two German ladies seemed to think he was good, especially the second one she was straddling him good while he had her pinned against the window from the outside, but my brain woke me up at that point to stop me from perving and to give them some privacy I guess
Old 8th September 2017, 16:21

^ If you can't have a good perv in your own dreams, where can you have one?
Old 8th September 2017, 16:21

Mood
Spooky

Well I trust you'll sleep well tonight hahah

No budging on the name then? :P
Old 8th September 2017, 16:28

Mood
Pensive

I keep dreaming about my grandsons, I think they are in my mind because one started school and the other started nursery this week.
I dream that I see them and they run up to me then disappear as they get close enough to touch or they see me and say they aren't allowed to talk to me because I'm a horrible person.
I asked my mum today if she had any recent photos of them but she said she's not allowed to show me, in the past she's shown me and said not to tell son and dil.
Old 8th September 2017, 16:29
Banned at own request

^
Old 9th September 2017, 09:06

I left my phone in my pocket in the lounge IRL last night and it went off this morning after I'd gone back to sleep (why my phone's still set to go off on a Saturday morning IDK, I still haven't bothered to change it, must have been like that for months!) then I had this long dream where I was wandering around a big house trying to find the phone with the alarm on it, then my dad turned up to help and then said "oh wait it's in my pocket!", but that didn't stop it... then I woke up!
Old 13th September 2017, 20:24

Mood
Fiendish

My blanket was trying to kill me. No not a typo. Wrapping around me until I couldn't breathe. The best part was I woke up two times to find I was still dreaming and the same thing happened again. Sounds dumb but was actually terrifying at the time. I woke up wondering if I was actually awake yet. I'm so odd lol
Old 15th September 2017, 05:09

Oh FFS, I just has a nightmare and woke up shouting again Then I heard my upstairs neighbour get out of bed and shuffle about. Please don't knock and check I haven't been murdered.
Old 15th September 2017, 16:40

Never write my own dreams here, but since I had it about the SAUK member, I will write it.

It was Rebka.
The dream was very long with many characters, but near at the end Rebka appeared. So it was some kind of college, or uni or something like that. I sit down behind the desk and hear how the girl sitting behind me starts speaking. I realised it was Rebka. She explains her work, she's done something very important no one else did. Then in front of me I see what she's done, there is a computer screen, we are being shown while Rebka explains her work. So it was something like a world map on a screen with different colours and I don't know what was the meaning of this map. I just realise that I envy Rebka a bit, because I like all this design and animation stuff, but it was Rebka who done it great.

By the way, even though I see Rebka's photos on here, I didn't see her in a dream, just heard the voice. Seems that my mind didn't wanted or couldn't recreate Rebka and her body in my dream.

Are you into graphic design, animation or anything like that, Rebka?
Old 15th September 2017, 19:16
Global Moderator

I had a semi horrible dream. I had lost a load of my teeth and for some reason I was in the giant crowded shopping centre which on one floor seemed to have a hospital type place with no front walls. I was sitting in a hospital gown with my parents in armchairs waiting to go in for something. When I went in I lay in a dentist chair where they (watched over by a crazed balding doctor) used some sort of machine to punch these strange dental implants into my head/mouth, one after another. They'd given me something to make me woozy and I staggered back into the waiting room and was given some instructions by crazy dentist/doctor. I ended up leaving my parents and wandering round the s/centre, something else happened, which I can't recall but when I got back to the waiting room I decided to have a look at the implants and they were huge and wrong and surrounded by some weird cement which I was told needed to stay there for now but would be chiselled off at some point that day.
Old 29th September 2017, 10:59

This is very unusual. I want to date it and have it written in here.

Few seconds of a dream. Someone's knocking on my door and window. I wake up.
This is way too strange, feeling is different than in my usual dreams. First of all, this is a state of my conscious, where I'm not sure if it's happening in real life or am I dreaming. But I wake up fully, it's dark and I really think that someone was knocking, I am waiting for another knock, already awake. But there's no knocking. However, my heart is racing and I am in sweat. When I have nightmares I wake up in sweat too, but my heart is not racing like crazy.

That's why I am thinking it is not a usual dream. I haven't been using a dream dictionary in many many years, but I did now.
I don't know why, I just don't know, but I felt that it will be a bad news in a real life for me. And dream dictionary said, that it is. Well, different dream dictionaries are saying different things, but most of them are saying this - it's either bad news or a good news, but both should shock me.

It is very interesting how Russian language and English language dream dictionaries are saying different stuff. I mean, the Russian one says lots of bad stuff and the English one - I couldn't found anything bad about my dream!
I will make a blog about my dream and just add a little bit more interpretations.

This dream was different. I almost was sure it were real knocks. But 2 more people live in a house with me and when I woke up, they weren't walking or checking if someone was knocking.
Old 29th September 2017, 13:08

poltegeists (which I don't believe in and am not sure I can spell)

and my sister. Who I have very little contact with, but who I must miss
Old 1st October 2017, 16:15

The only thing i recall from last nights dream was being in a room of guys who were attacking a slab of wall for some reason. It was really weird - they were of a rugby-like build, bare-chested, very bloodied, really grotesque. There were a few at the front 'attacking' the wall intermittently with chisels(?), headbutts, and the rest were immersed in some sort of non-sexual orgy behind them. I had the feeling it was some sort of sport
Old 7th October 2017, 00:14

Mood
Tired

I had a dream that I went back to a hotel room in Florida that had been abandoned since 1995, and the last people to occupy this hotel room was me and my family. I had returned to this room, and found things that I had left behind, exactly as they were, way back in 1995. It bought tears into my dream eyes. One of the things I left behind was a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh didn't exist until a year later, and the hotel room in my dream was much bigger than the one I stayed in back when I actually went to Florida with my family in 1995. On top of that, I've never played Yu-Gi-Oh in my life.

My subconscious brain is a weird thing sometimes.
Old 7th October 2017, 19:30
Banned at own request

Mood
Breezy

I've had significant people from my past - an old school friend, dead or estranged relatives, my ex - rocking up in my dreams all week. I really wish they'd find something better to do with their time than to haunt my subconscious.

Last night, my hardcore celebrity crush turned up in the most random dream ever, I don't even know what the hell was going on in it. But instead of taking advantage of this rare and lovely occurrence, I had a total fangirl meltdown, ran away and hid. I swear, my own brain hates me!
Old 7th October 2017, 20:15

Mood
Insomnious

I had a dream earlier that I was in a desert sitting next to a dead body, ha! That’s all I can remember
Old 7th October 2017, 20:20

I left my car unlocked all night. When I got to the car, the back door was slightly open. I thought nothing of it because this has happened multiple times when I've been in the land of the awake. So off I drove to work, singing away to my CD. Then when I looked in the rear view mirror there was an unshaven man sitting on the backseat. He growled at me and I screamed and screamed.

As I swerved the car, I collided into a man's car and he scared the bearded man away.
Old 16th October 2017, 14:53

Mood
Insomnious

Fireballs, and I was hurling some too! Take a fireball to the face! Yay firrrre!
Old 16th October 2017, 15:13

I vaguely recall ducking and diving away from lightening .. I've not really been dreaming much (or remembering) these past few days, it's gone a bit patchy on the dream-front :/
Old 16th October 2017, 16:43

I dreamt that ISIS had captured me and were teaching me how to shoot people down. They/we were planning an attack on my old school. I felt sick about it all.
Some terrorist in a balaclava was guarding me 24/7 even when i slept so i didnt escape.
It was awful.
Old 16th October 2017, 17:27

Mood
Lurking

whoa that sounds horrible, you must have been so relived to wake up Vienna.
Old 16th October 2017, 19:24

Not quite last night, but the night before

I was abducted by some strange old man and driven up a mountain covered in snow (maybe it was a ski-slope I don't know). After much fighting and calls to 999, I managed to jump off of his truck and slide down the mountain. Made it to the bottom and, figuring that he couldn't chase me that quick, walked at my normal pace to the police station in my local town (yes, it was in my town although there's no mountains here)!

I googled it and apparently it means I'm losing control... true I guess lol.