Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 15th September 2017, 20:16
Co-Administrator

Mood
Fine

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

I had a semi horrible dream. I had lost a load of my teeth and for some reason I was in the giant crowded shopping centre which on one floor seemed to have a hospital type place with no front walls. I was sitting in a hospital gown with my parents in armchairs waiting to go in for something. When I went in I lay in a dentist chair where they (watched over by a crazed balding doctor) used some sort of machine to punch these strange dental implants into my head/mouth, one after another. They'd given me something to make me woozy and I staggered back into the waiting room and was given some instructions by crazy dentist/doctor. I ended up leaving my parents and wandering round the s/centre, something else happened, which I can't recall but when I got back to the waiting room I decided to have a look at the implants and they were huge and wrong and surrounded by some weird cement which I was told needed to stay there for now but would be chiselled off at some point that day.
Old 29th September 2017, 11:59

This is very unusual. I want to date it and have it written in here.

Few seconds of a dream. Someone's knocking on my door and window. I wake up.
This is way too strange, feeling is different than in my usual dreams. First of all, this is a state of my conscious, where I'm not sure if it's happening in real life or am I dreaming. But I wake up fully, it's dark and I really think that someone was knocking, I am waiting for another knock, already awake. But there's no knocking. However, my heart is racing and I am in sweat. When I have nightmares I wake up in sweat too, but my heart is not racing like crazy.

That's why I am thinking it is not a usual dream. I haven't been using a dream dictionary in many many years, but I did now.
I don't know why, I just don't know, but I felt that it will be a bad news in a real life for me. And dream dictionary said, that it is. Well, different dream dictionaries are saying different things, but most of them are saying this - it's either bad news or a good news, but both should shock me.

It is very interesting how Russian language and English language dream dictionaries are saying different stuff. I mean, the Russian one says lots of bad stuff and the English one - I couldn't found anything bad about my dream!
I will make a blog about my dream and just add a little bit more interpretations.

This dream was different. I almost was sure it were real knocks. But 2 more people live in a house with me and when I woke up, they weren't walking or checking if someone was knocking.
Old 29th September 2017, 14:08

poltegeists (which I don't believe in and am not sure I can spell)

and my sister. Who I have very little contact with, but who I must miss
Old 1st October 2017, 17:15

The only thing i recall from last nights dream was being in a room of guys who were attacking a slab of wall for some reason. It was really weird - they were of a rugby-like build, bare-chested, very bloodied, really grotesque. There were a few at the front 'attacking' the wall intermittently with chisels(?), headbutts, and the rest were immersed in some sort of non-sexual orgy behind them. I had the feeling it was some sort of sport
Old 7th October 2017, 01:14

Mood
Tired

I had a dream that I went back to a hotel room in Florida that had been abandoned since 1995, and the last people to occupy this hotel room was me and my family. I had returned to this room, and found things that I had left behind, exactly as they were, way back in 1995. It bought tears into my dream eyes. One of the things I left behind was a deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh didn't exist until a year later, and the hotel room in my dream was much bigger than the one I stayed in back when I actually went to Florida with my family in 1995. On top of that, I've never played Yu-Gi-Oh in my life.

My subconscious brain is a weird thing sometimes.
Old 7th October 2017, 20:30

Mood
Breezy

I've had significant people from my past - an old school friend, dead or estranged relatives, my ex - rocking up in my dreams all week. I really wish they'd find something better to do with their time than to haunt my subconscious.

Last night, my hardcore celebrity crush turned up in the most random dream ever, I don't even know what the hell was going on in it. But instead of taking advantage of this rare and lovely occurrence, I had a total fangirl meltdown, ran away and hid. I swear, my own brain hates me!
Old 7th October 2017, 21:15

I had a dream earlier that I was in a desert sitting next to a dead body, ha! That’s all I can remember
Old 7th October 2017, 21:20

I left my car unlocked all night. When I got to the car, the back door was slightly open. I thought nothing of it because this has happened multiple times when I've been in the land of the awake. So off I drove to work, singing away to my CD. Then when I looked in the rear view mirror there was an unshaven man sitting on the backseat. He growled at me and I screamed and screamed.

As I swerved the car, I collided into a man's car and he scared the bearded man away.
Old 16th October 2017, 15:53

Fireballs, and I was hurling some too! Take a fireball to the face! Yay firrrre!
Old 16th October 2017, 16:13

I vaguely recall ducking and diving away from lightening .. I've not really been dreaming much (or remembering) these past few days, it's gone a bit patchy on the dream-front :/
Old 16th October 2017, 18:27

Mood
Lurking

whoa that sounds horrible, you must have been so relived to wake up Vienna.
Old 16th October 2017, 20:24

Not quite last night, but the night before

I was abducted by some strange old man and driven up a mountain covered in snow (maybe it was a ski-slope I don't know). After much fighting and calls to 999, I managed to jump off of his truck and slide down the mountain. Made it to the bottom and, figuring that he couldn't chase me that quick, walked at my normal pace to the police station in my local town (yes, it was in my town although there's no mountains here)!

I googled it and apparently it means I'm losing control... true I guess lol.
Old 16th October 2017, 20:42

^ Did he have a beard? If so, he's the fella that tried to dream abduct me too!

I wonder which SAUKer's dream he will wind up in next?
Old 16th October 2017, 23:17

I don't seem to have dreams anymore, is that a sign of something or am I just really dull?
Old 5th November 2017, 01:54

I had a dream that I was standing in some water with some alligators, then after a while one of them started chasing me and then a baby alligator bit my arm. And then I woke, ha!
Old 6th November 2017, 09:07
Co-Administrator

Mood
Fine

I was dreaming yesterday about school buses and missing them, having to run for a really rural school bus and which stop would be the best/I would make in time.

When I woke up, I jumped up thinking i'm gonna be late for school! and the old feeling of dread and anxiety at having to go. Very odd.
Old 6th November 2017, 09:46

Mood
Paranoid

Searching for a loo and not finding one! Or finding one, but it was unusable! I have this dream such a lot. The other one I have frequently is that I'm out and about in public naked. I'm walking along trying to conceal myself and everyone is staring at me! Sometimes, in this dream, I pop into a shop and buy some clothing. It never fits, but it does at least cover me up! It's pretty obvious that I can't escape SA even in my dreams!!
Old 6th November 2017, 11:18

^ I have the toilet one all the time too, because I need the loo in my sleep. I dream that I either can't find one, or it's got no doors on or something so I can't use it. I'm frightened of the night that in my dream I think 'Oh, I'll just go!!'
Old 11th November 2017, 10:51

Mood
Paranoid

Hmm. Quite a depressing dream! I finally lost the plot and flipped. Loads of folk gathered around me, some I knew, some I didn't. Those I did know where debating what to do with me. Hubby (!!!) suggested that I was sent away somewhere, presumably as far away as possible! Hubbys brother , probably concerned about the expense of sending me away somewhere had decided to be a tad kinder and had found an old derelict house that he was starting to modify for me, with bits of old broken wood! I'm thinking these were for bars on the windows, but I'm not sure. I remember him holding lengths of broken wood up and measuring them against my height?! And in the middle of all this I sat, totally broken, naked and vulnerable. Don't want to dream this one again thank you very much!!!
Old 11th November 2017, 13:04

Is anyone else taking mitrazapine I have had it thrown in the mix for the last two months and am having really vivid dreams/nightmares every other night since, I guess I can tolerate it because my meds balance seems to be working for my awake hours, but sleep has been anything but restful ever since.
Old 23rd November 2017, 11:02

One of weirdest dreams, it started about a tribe of spiders who played football or something. And it was sort of micromanaging the spiders because one tribe killed all the other, but left one remaining. So had to move this remaining spider away, but it was a nimble fellow, swung with the skill of a monkey from obstacle to obstacle.
Then the dream moved on and I'd randomly joined this town. And basically everyone was just sat people-watching. So I sat and joined them. Then I woke up with a dead arm.
Old 23rd November 2017, 20:29

I was in America with someone from here and we were in a shop. I wanted to buy a cat key ring (what?!) but it was about $80 dollars and I was too shy to see if it was in the sale. The other person took it to the till and bought it for me and it was $8.

It was a massive key ring, bigger than my head.

What a nob of a dream!
Old 23rd November 2017, 21:01

Bez from the Happy Mondays was ringing my doorbell and I was hiding from him.
Old 23rd November 2017, 21:36

Mood
Lurking

^ you should've let him in and got him to dance to Step On in your living room.
Old 24th November 2017, 02:09

A bizarre dream, being in a sparsely wooded forest with bears and large-ish cats appearing. I didn't enjoy it
Old 24th November 2017, 04:52

I think I started nuclear war somehow, because of Donald Trump reacting to something I said. Oops
Old 25th November 2017, 00:22

Mood
Shoveit

^ if you use Twitter it's not that far fetched...that's scary lol

I vaguely remember a dream about my uncle being in the house criticising my sofa pillows. I swear. I actually bore myself in dreams.
Old 25th November 2017, 11:06

^

I dreamt that I had to take a little girl to the hospital because she'd broken her arm, but we kept stopping in stupid places & couldn't seem to get there, by the time we were on our way she'd morphed into a whippet with a broken paw, & my mum was leaning out of my sisters old bedroom window & kept telling me I was handling the dog all wrong. I told my mum to leave me alone & I could manage, then she started to insult me, then I called her a bitch & she laughed & said 'I know because you are me' It was very sinister.
I finally got on the road to the hospital/vet and my husband was driving & hit a van head on. I got out & my car was written off, which I was really pleased about as in my dream it was insured for the amount it was worth when I got it, so I was just thinking to myself, "brilliant, I can get a newer car" when I woke up. So disappointed.
Old 2nd December 2017, 21:14

Last night I dreamed I'd taken my sofa to the pavement outside my home and was reclining on it, reading, in full view of the neighbours

I also dreamed about sp*d*rs but I don't want to revisit that one

Must be the light of the nearly-full moon getting to me!
Old 2nd December 2017, 21:21

Mood
Cheerful

Mrs Claus.