SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 5th November 2008, 16:56

Mood
Inspired

Default I feel so embarrassed.

Yeah, i do feel like :embarass: <- that.
Wonder why?
School. Obviously. i feel like i was stupid.
K, so i get out of my last class & it's lunch..i'm going to give my essay (which i struggled soo much with) to my teacher who just came out his class and walked back down the corridor past me. I go up to him and he just sorta turns round & he's like 'oh is that your essay?' and i just struggle so much to get my essay out of my folder, (hands sweaty) which happened when i saw him i swear. I was pure quiet and i couldn't look the guy in the face (again).. Then i realised there was also other work that i gve him for another class..which i needed back but will wait til tomorrow...:embarass:
I had embarrassed myself enough..
But he's quite fit lol..that really doesn't help..and he seems popular..
I would bet money that he won't talk to me tomorrow..:rolleyes:
I wonder what i can do to not come across like a shy freak.
Old 5th November 2008, 17:11

Mood
Predatory

Default Re: I feel so embarrassed.

Awww

I have done that before and it is quite embarrassing. But hopefully you put your name on it and he will be able to give you it back without you asking for it.

I would probably be so embarresed to go and ask for it that I would redo the work But hopefully you will be able to save yourself the work and get up the confidence to ask him.

He won't think you are a shy freak and probably just feels sorry for you. He won't avoid talking to you unless he thinks thats what you would want. People in general like to help shy people.

Good luck.
Closed Thread