SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 28th January 2011, 19:41

Mood
Alienated

Default Re: Post your random crap here (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidWithTheChemicals
cant believe they talked me out of getting a kinect. "oooh they're shit, dont bother", "oooh people are already trading them in lulz" and now I want one because it looks fun. and now they're all getting them.

But it R no longer xmas >=(

my mates got one...

well after moving his couch into the bloody hallway coz it gets emo if your like under 6ft from the tv...then when you need 2 people side by side...half the furniture needs to go outside too...unless you have big rooms anyway!

it was quite amusing, for about 30min..plugging up holes with your hands and jumping around, its quite smart it can detect your face and sign you in

after a while of watching your avatar do pelvic thrusts it does get rather dull though, and we went back to rock band

but thats just my little review!
Old 28th January 2011, 19:57

Mood
Alienated

Quote:
^ :o

Ok, don't feel so bad now ;D
we aim to please!

but yeah i was tempted to get one..just coz i have like everything else geeky/console wise..but that put me off...it also does have a slight delay but that might only be an issue/noticeable depending on your geek level!...which meant i was disgusted!

it also takes photos of you making an arse of yourself, fair enough..but its all the flaming time and it fills your drive up
Old 28th January 2011, 21:01

Old 28th January 2011, 22:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mu.
Old 28th January 2011, 22:13

Aww it's like a psychopathic tribute to Get Stuffed! that
Old 29th January 2011, 01:43
Banned (at own request)

wtf is wrong with me ???

my "abandonment "shit is sooooooooooo severe

i was in good mood . went to say hi to my cousin on msn and she slike soz i am slow got a mate on who has been dumped. Was in a serious relationship.

and i felt rage and was like tell him to grow a pair n get over it . i told her she was talking to me like a dick and i very nearly told her to **** off

i am so sensitive to fob offs . well it wasnt even a fob off! i didnt have her undivided attention so i went emotionally raged

wow i am screwed up
Old 29th January 2011, 13:15
Banned (at own request)

off out
Old 29th January 2011, 14:24

Mood
Blah

You know when you wake up and you go to the bathroom and look in the mirror? Say the bathroom is lit with sunlight..so you have a really clear reflection of yourself right in front of you...what do you see? How does it make you feel? Try and answer this honestly.
Old 29th January 2011, 14:31

Mood
Blah

What does it mean to you though gem? What does your reflection mean to you on that/any given day? Does it mean anything in regards to how you would carry out that day or feel throughout the day?

I looked in the mirror this morning and felt disgusted. Why do I feel like this? How come I have such a brutal and harsh opinion of myself day in day out? Why do I fear light? Why do I fear myself?

What is going on in my brain that is different to others?
Old 29th January 2011, 14:35

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl-32
off out
Me too, Have fun

Quote:
they be raping errrrybody out thurr.

backin' up is still better though ;D
Your daddy taught you good.
Old 29th January 2011, 14:36

Mood
Alienated

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSeeker
You know when you wake up and you go to the bathroom and look in the mirror? Say the bathroom is lit with sunlight..so you have a really clear reflection of yourself right in front of you...what do you see? How does it make you feel? Try and answer this honestly.
well first thing in the mornings always worse, eyes being swollen and stuff (i seem to have some form of contact dermatitis aswell..so they are usually swollen eyelids and whatever for the first hour im awake..but it never goes down fully sigh)

apart from that i think i generally look a mess and wish i could sort the messed up skin around my eyes..cheers steroid cream!

and my dry skin...round my nose/underneth which is red and dry cracked lips...

hang on! this isnt making me feel better, i tell u what i Honestly do...i walk into the bathroom and open the door before i can see myself then im only staring at bottles of stuff instead of my mug...now that makes me feel better!
Old 29th January 2011, 14:43

When Ive just woken up I feel better than further on in the day, skin feels more realxed and not so taught. Always apply make-up before heading out, but when looking in the mirror, don't always like what I see. Having dark circles and pale skin do not help the gauntness. Feel more relaxed when at home, and no make-up.
Old 29th January 2011, 14:44

Mood
Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
well first thing in the mornings always worse, eyes being swollen and stuff (i seem to have some form of contact dermatitis aswell..so they are usually swollen eyelids and whatever for the first hour im awake..but it never goes down fully sigh)

apart from that i think i generally look a mess and wish i could sort the messed up skin around my eyes..cheers steroid cream!

and my dry skin...round my nose/underneth which is red and dry cracked lips...

hang on! this isnt making me feel better, i tell u what i Honestly do...i walk into the bathroom and open the door before i can see myself then im only staring at bottles of stuff instead of my mug...now that makes me feel better!
Yes I used to do that too. I also used to pull the blind right down and try to stop all sunlight getting through..before I would look in the mirror. Why did I used to do this and why do I still feel the urge to carry out behaviours like this?

I don't avoid the mirror as much as I used to. I try and face it and deal with the strong emotional feelings that follow. The reason I try to face it now is because if I don't and avoid it..it makes me even more uncertain and strengthens my anxiety and stress.

But if I look Im never happy..so I still have the anxiety and stress aswell as depression.

The problem is that with me..it stops me fucntioning. I can't live a normal life at this stage..because of the emotional pain that is caused by the none acceptance of myself.

I cannot look in the mirror and even feel half decent. Im trying to understand what I need to do..to try and get better..so as I can experience some sort of quality in my life.
Old 29th January 2011, 14:54

Mood
Blah

Quote:
@ kev,
Definitely changes how I feel or how the day goes to an extent but not entirely. These days I can look in a mirror and feel content with my reflection, i'm young still, I don't really suffer with bad skin or anything apart from the occasional spot if I'm stressed. Don't really feel disgusted, more of a "meh" feeling. Don't love myself either by any means.

It's your BDD that makes you more aware of yourself, kev. You're so critical about how you look, which is why you feel different and see things differently to others. I guess everything is magnified. You really shouldn't feel disgusted though,.
My skin is the main culpret in making me feel disgusting. Even though Im probably over exaggerating most of the time. Though even if my skin is clear'ish..strong daylight doesnt agree with me. I always look feked...knackered and horrible most of the time..but it is even worse under strong light.

I just want to feel healthy'ish...rather than unhealthy. There is definitely something going on in my brain that is different to others..when looking at my face. Im trying to work out what that process is..so I can understand how to reverse it :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie 1990
When Ive just woken up I feel better than further on in the day, skin feels more realxed and not so taught. Always apply make-up before heading out, but when looking in the mirror, don't always like what I see. Having dark circles and pale skin do not help the gauntness. Feel more relaxed when at home, and no make-up.
Yes I sometimes feel better as soon as I wake too, Izzy. As if my thoughts and stress have been put on hold over night and it has given my face a chance to rest. It's not very often though....im always critical of something (to the point of anxiety, stress or depression..or all usually).

What make me choose to avoid life..when others just get on with it?
Old 29th January 2011, 15:08

Mood
Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG.89
I usually run for the resident evil survival kit when I see my fugly mug in the mirror.

I always have at least 2 spots on the go at any 1 time on my face, that's how I roll.

Sometimes I get cracked lips, I mean cracked. I must scream in my sleep or something and they rip open because they're so dry (usually in winter). I usually wear vaseline on them at night but It's well manky so I bought some nivea lip balm today (thanks halfemptyglass), I can't have any of that flavoured stuff like chapsticks because I just end up eating my own face.

The killer is my ******** ears. Lol, people tell me it's all in my head, well they are wrong! I'm in the approximate 1% of the population with ears that protrude too much. So I'm gunna get em done, the only reason I haven't got them done yet is I'm anxious about the inevitable reaction everyone is going to have. I've got plenty of monies lawl.

So yeah, I look in the mirror and sigh.

Damn.
NRG when you sigh, do you feel emotional pain going on?
Old 29th January 2011, 15:17

Mood
Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSeeker
The bathroom window is fuzzy and high up so no streaming sunlight. I brush my teeth and shower in the dark and only when I've scrubbed my face do I put the light on to cleanse and moisturise.
Old 29th January 2011, 15:20

Quote:
More of a feeling of failure and inadequacy

I dunno.. that's probably not emotional? It's more of a dull unhappiness.
Sounds emotional enough to me.
Old 29th January 2011, 15:21

Mood
Blah

Quote:
More of a feeling of failure and inadequacy

I dunno.. that's probably not emotional? It's more of a dull unhappiness.
Yeah I understand.

I've always knew sort of what make me different with regards to an healthy but not very good opinion of oneself and and unhealthy but not very good opinion of ones self.

That difference is emotion. Emotions regarding appearance make or break me..there is no middle ground. 95% of the time they break me....affecting me long term that little bit more.

I just dont know yet..why I react so sesitively to my appearance....enough to seriosuly affect my life and function. I wont discount the progress I've made....but im still struggling nearly every day.

I have decen'ish days..but I never ever feel attractive..ever. I want to change this..I have to change this. If I cant ever even feel slightly desirable..then I dont think (?) I can ever feel it coming from somebody else..which scares me. :/

I have to try and feel that way..with my flaws present. Im trying to understand how I can achieve this..
Old 29th January 2011, 17:32
Banned (at own request)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magika
HELP!!

how do i change my billing address on Play .com??

my account , then look down left at all options
Old 29th January 2011, 17:34
Banned (at own request)

Quote:
^ oh yeah i just done it - me dummy lol
Old 29th January 2011, 18:09
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfemptyglass
Yesterday I had to wait at a level crossing for four trains to go past. Today my dog bit my nipple. FML.

I got mine pinned back when I was 17, for free on the NHS (sorry all you tax payers). I just went to my GP, and said it was causing me emotional stress, and they referred me to a plastic surgeon in Bristol.

And I definitely know what you mean about people saying it's all in your head... they are probably right that it's not nearly as noticeable as you think it, but I am so glad I had the surgery. I haven't thought about my ears for ages, and it completely took away the self-consciousness.
i met up with two lads from school a couple of years ago hadn't seen them since school in 95 i came back from the pub toilet and they asked me if i'd had my ears pinned back since school

later i said infront of his mates and mrs i thought it was funny him and his mate used to call me slap head at school for some stupid reason and now he's going bald haven't seen them since
Old 29th January 2011, 18:47
Banned (at own request)

mmm 3000 texts
Old 29th January 2011, 18:48

Mood
Alienated

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl-32
mmm 3000 texts
i cant even use 500, and i have 1-2 people on this forum i text too

i think my best was using about 300 one month but i suspect i was treating msg's like msn and replying with 1 word answers
Old 29th January 2011, 19:05
Banned (at own request)

something needs to change

quick

if something dont give soon , i dunno whats gonna happen
Old 29th January 2011, 20:25

Mood
Devilish

Those people who go around saying the best things in life are free clearly haven't read The Metro.
Old 29th January 2011, 21:11

Mood
Shoveit

I need a wash.
Old 30th January 2011, 03:09

^ 500! Pfft
Old 30th January 2011, 13:23

Mood
Mellow

Quote:
why are Wotsits so moreish
There is a an enzyme in peanuts which is addictive - and they use the enzyme in most snacks like wotsits and pringles - once you pop you can't stop - to make you want more and more and more!
Old 30th January 2011, 13:27

this d-i-v-o-r-c-e becomes final today, mean and little j-o-e will be going away

I'm nearly constantly singing. I must be so annoying to live with.
Old 30th January 2011, 15:20

Time for me to put some advice into action, can't make things any worse for me!
Closed Thread