SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 11th February 2020, 12:00

Default Can a person do a blog on sauk?

I feel I still have lots to talk about and express. But I don't necessarily need some concrete advice, just a little encouragement. I feel like I have never really had real encouragement from friends and family most of my life.
The complete opposite in fact. Just criticism and people trying to tear me down. Which they succeeded at for a while. In the thick of the storm I found it best to close up like a lotus flowers. Now I'm in a better place, I feel ready to open up and I have been doing so. I didn't expect people to act so shocked. I am more able to wade through the pain, when I know that the feelings soon pass. Timing is everything I have learnt.

I was wondering if people can set up blogs on this forum and how to go about setting one up? Or if anyone has tips on setting up an online blog/journal. Not you tube though lol No vlogging, just plain old fashioned blogging.
FFOR
Old 11th February 2020, 12:14

Default Re: Can a person do a blog on sauk?

I wouldn't know how to go about setting up a blog elsewhere, but it's quite simple to do here - just use the "blogs" tap at the top of the page (second from left), then select "your blog" and "post to your blog". It's not really any different to making a post here.
Old 11th February 2020, 15:16

Default Re: Can a person do a blog on sauk?

I like to keep things simple with technology other wise I just get an almighty headache. I am geeky and snobby with my music, books and movies taste. I have some uncool hobbies. And I would be lost without an internet connection. And I am described as "very intelligent" by many people. I wear glasses and have my nose in books constantly. But don't ask me about tech! I have driven sporty cars but avoided the mod cons. I would just like a bog standard compact little run around. If I won the lottery I wouldn't buy a maserati or a range rover. I'd rather a mini cooper or a suzuki swift or something with a small carbon footprint to get me from here to there. ������ Less is sometimes more.