SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 19th July 2005, 22:01

Cool HEY SUAK! How are you all?

Hey its BaZzA (who?)

I not been here for a while and probably forgotten by most anyway. (No matter ill start again.. its my own fault.) How is everyone? Whats happening with your lives? I see alot new names and the community spirit is still thriving which is good to see. I been wanting to come here for long time but havnt realy been able too cos my s.a which I regret..

The new forum looks great and a kinda nice unexpected suprise lol. (But hmm post count 1 Ergh all that hard work spamming gone to waste.)

Anyway Im ganna be camping this forum for the next few days reading it all and catching up on what has happened good and bad maybe post a lil. It good to be around people again where you dont have to continuously exert yourself to just feel excepted/understood s.a wise. My brother was just around for his birthday for a few days and since I dont get along with my perents very well.. as they kindof mock me about anything and everything at hand around every 5 seconds im in their presence! Which is annoying and embarrassing to say the least!! (I still live with my perents but usually just stay in my room away from them or whatever.) I decided to get the courage to come chill out here for a bit to recover even if it has taken me over an hour to write something worthy for my first post. Now if only I could hit the submit button so I can begin recovering from my anxiety attack already. Ergh I still remember my other first post, glad this is over now lol.

(By way has anyone got any idea how much it costs to maintain this place altogether cos I wouldnt mind donating something in future if it stays. 1 pound or 1 thousand? You give no idea how much it costs that I can find but maybe you have said somewhere else that I have missed or havnt seen yet. It better to have an idea, I know money can go towards other things too. Anyone else donated? How much? Havnt? Shame on you..)
Old 19th July 2005, 22:17

Default Re: HEY SUAK! How are you all?

Welcome back Bazza, I remember you.............you won't know me though......I have a new name!
Old 19th July 2005, 23:05
Intro Guy

Welcome back!
Old 19th July 2005, 23:09

Hello
Old 19th July 2005, 23:21
Founder

Welcome back Bazza!

We plan to stay with the new forums Mostly the board is paid by me but this year we're trying to raise £80 to pay the extra costs of moving and the SAUK website needs funding for its hosting, so if you want to donate, it's much appreciated.

Anne
Old 20th July 2005, 11:29

Hi Bazza!!!
Old 20th July 2005, 11:56
Angel_15

Hi Bazza
Old 20th July 2005, 11:58

Welcome back!
Old 20th July 2005, 19:19
Odworthy

Would you be the same Bazza who's got excellent taste in thieving based computer games? Welcome back!
Closed Thread