SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Room with a View
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 20th June 2007, 20:24

Default Wid your bad self!

I 've had a pretty glorious day it started off usual dragging myself out a bed at chupid o'clock to go to my morning cleaning job (oh the glamour) chatted to my coworker briefly (do SA'ers do anything else?), went to gym came back home listened to inspirational cd/podcasts. Visited the library didnt leave the grapes the place felt like a morgue went shopping with a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye. Met with my new GP who's so fantastically well informed and understanding, even now i'm home looking back on the appt i cvan't fault her although my perception of the world today and my position within is probably skewing my view it felt really great to be heard and taken seriously!
Being referred for CBT as i requested and was told there are various types (i didnt know this?) so will be assessed to determine which would be more apppropriate and thus effective.
Also signed up for a course on assertiveness and self esteem which begins next week. What a fabulous day hope everybody in this kooky SA waiting room (or should i say green room cuz we're all stars really no matter what we do) can take a least one thing out of today and say it was o.k. then you can fully appreciate the awesome moments that come around once in while and remind you not to give up hope even though the future is unknown. Scary yes, exhilarating always.
Bx
Old 20th June 2007, 20:36

Mood
Pensive

Default Re: Wid your bad self!

Good stuff Babylove
Old 21st June 2007, 01:53

If you keep it up thing's can only get better dude.
Old 21st June 2007, 22:02

Mood
Happy

What a positive, inspiring message Sounds like an extremely productive day

Loving your name too
Closed Thread