SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 10th June 2012, 13:50

Mood
Fine

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

I was at work and talking/being chatty with people. Weeeird. Something funny happened and I was actually involved in the conversation beyond laughing secretly and hoping nobody sees me. It was the second work dream in a week.

Last time I dremt I lost my job. I'vebeen worrying because I've been ill a lot lately . IRL if you take more then 3 sick days you get sacked (Ie. on your 4th sick day) . I was somewhere and the HR lady from my agency saw me and waved me over, she was sitting at a desk with some papers. I went over to her and she said something like "we need to talk". I said "I'm sacked right". I took the papers from her and left, didn't listen to whatever else she had to say
Old 14th June 2012, 10:40

I had a dream I was sitting in my bedroom, then I hear my two nieces shouting for me. I run into the spare bedroom where they sleep every weekend and saw a silvery ghost like shape hovering infront of them. So I leap forward (naturally) and grab this thing by the arm and start shaking it about. After a while of doing this, the ghost speeds off downstairs. Next thing I know I'm standing in front of the door to my kitchen/dining room and hear sounds inside, so I go take a look thinking it's this ghost. What I actually find is my dad standing there, holding a plate of beef and he says to me "You going to eat this or what?" and then I woke up.
Old 22nd June 2012, 19:18

Mood
Fine

I snuck out of class to go to the little girls room because I was bored. For some reason I brought my BF along too and we were making out in the toilet cubicle. But it wasn't a normal cubicle the walls were really low so it was pretty much like a guys loo (i imagine, never been in one) anyway there was another couple doing the same thing in a cubicle a few doors down. A teacher came into the loo angrily and yelled at us for skiving and our punishment was to go door to door in the neighbourhood asking fake survey questions. i got dropped off in some area i didn't know and started knocking on doors. i ended up going to a student residence and one of the flats someone said she would answer the questions in a few minutes but come in and wait. some other stuff happened involving a TV. next thing i rememeber i was outside sitting on a stone wall waitig for a bus, and not wearing any trousers. school had just let out and some preteen girls in school uniforms came up to me and were laughing and making fun. one said something like you need somehting to cover up them legs. i laughed then said you need a muzzle to cover up yo damn mouth. then did a 'talk to the hand thing'. (idk y that happened i'm not even that snappy irl). next thing i remember i was lost trying to get back home. i was walking around and couldn't find my way out, back to the main road. it was getting darker and darker. i ended up in an alley using a payphone to call my mother. she was gonna come get me but it was gonna be a while because she was on the other side of the city. then i had the bright idea to buy a map somewhere. at this point i was still walking around without trousers tbh.

then i woke up because i didn't want to experience anythign else
Old 27th June 2012, 13:18

I had a pretty random dream. It was like lots of films (particularly computer animated ones I've seen) had been stitched together into one movie... I woke up feeling quite happy and positive this morning, which was weird because I was up until about 2:30am or so bawling my eyes out.

Maybe my brain just thought I needed a boost today.
Old 27th June 2012, 15:46
Banned

I dreamt me and my family were in an weird episode of Eastenders. I haven't even properly watched it for about ten years but it was on on mute in the background last night just cos I had left the telly on earlier after the tennis. Also I saw a headline saying Ian Beale was back in it. Anyway virtually every building got set on fire somehow, apart from the one we were in the rest kept going up in flames. And then we thought something bad was gonna happen to my Mum, she got some letter and we thought she was gonna get kidnapped or she'd got cancer or something else bad but in the end she was fine. I'm not even sure how I knew we were in Eastenders but we definitely were, I think we must've walked through The Square at one point looking at all the houses on fire or maybe there were some other characters in it but I don't remember who.
Old 27th June 2012, 22:43
Banned

I had a really cool dream. I was in egypt and went into this underground cave system, I think it was kinda man made though. At one stage there was this chasm that I had to walk around on a ledge, for some reason I knew it was a 3 thousand foot drop further underground lol but I made it past and continued going down. Eventually I reached the end and had to come back up, cross the chasm again which I was sure i was going to fall down but didnt, got back to near the surface and almost couldnt find the way out, the whole had a really epic mysterious, scary feel to it.
Old 1st July 2012, 06:55

I dreamed I was in prison and I had to do rude things to get perks like nice foods.
It was a well good dream :D
Old 1st July 2012, 11:41

Mood
Fine

I Dreamt I was checking debenhams credit and store card numbers to see if they were valid.
Old 6th July 2012, 14:59

Mood
Scurvy

My parents finally came to visit (Aswell as brothers for some reason) bringing some of my stuff. More than I realistically want them to bring but in the dream there is alot of stuff. At some point I discovered they had rearranged my room a bit. I have just sorted out my room so I was a bit pissed off that some of my layout had been changed for no obvious reason. Kept telling them to put it back how it was but they wernt listening.

I remember we somehow turned to opening presents for wtf reason and there was one thing in particular I remember. My eldest brother got this huge figurative radio thingy that had a huge advance looking jet plane of in - Overhanging the base of the unit that included harry potter. Kinda reminded me of this old thing the same brother used to have where you had a joystick with a plane on it with a laser and would run around trying to shoot someone else with a similar thing. You would put the joystick into a bottom base thing once finished. Initially in the dream thats what I thought it was except in this case it was a radio rather than a toy like that. Very good quality sound too. Sounded like it had some invisible speakers nearby considering such things are usually naff sounding.
Old 11th July 2012, 19:50

Mood
Shoveit

^^I rarely dream, but when I do it's often stuff like this that happens.. A weird, but exciting, adventure.

Also, if I'm dreaming about having some sexy time with a lady, I'll always wake up just as things get interesting. Grrr!
Old 11th July 2012, 19:53

I can't remember much but I do remember being a vampire and asking this bloke "Can I have a quick chomp mate? just on your wrist or something?" and he was like "Uhm, maybe later, I've just had my tea" and I was like "Oh very well then" and that's all I can remember
Old 11th July 2012, 20:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Bullet
My dreams are often crazy-ass adventures like this too, and they are always full of random people from films and tv, very enjoyable though.

You sounded like such a polite vampire, so polite that in my head I imagined the guy you wanted to bite was wearing a bowler hat and suit.
Haha he probably was but I can't be sure xD

EDIT: Another dream, this one a bit more detailed.

I was having some kind of party that was contained to my bedroom, surrounded by people I haven't spoken to in about 7 or 8 years (as they look now, not as kids) and we were talking about crazy stuff that I can't really remember. Then I'm standing outside my house looking at the moon and this girl comes up to me we just stand there quietly, then she runs up stairs into my parents bedroom (who are somehow sleeping through all this) and then I hear my mums voice in a kind of narration "Some women are just pure evil, son and exist only to mislead and cause misery. You'd do better looking else where" then I was walking into my room in a bad mood and looked at all the randomers gathered and said "WHO THE F- ARE YOU LOT!?" and woke up
Old 11th August 2012, 13:59

Mood
Fine

i don't remember much but it had to do with a relationship.
Old 16th August 2012, 17:53

Dreams during daytime are often quite bizarre. I dreamt that I was clothes shopping with and for a middle aged man (I'm not sure in what kind of relationship we were to each other. I think, he was my father or my mum's partner). For some reason we were in a women's store though and a rather unfriendly lady kept showing us the most unmanly, hideous, old-ladies' clothes there were. Eventually we decided to leave and have lunch somewhere. It was raining outside and I wasn't wearing any shoes. Instead I had put some fluffy blue gloves with a face and a giant orange nose put over my feet, because it was too cold to go barefoot. We had split up for a bit and I tried to walk up a steep street in the rain, with no proper shoes, hoping no one would notice. How come I often can't walk properly in dreams? I kept clutching on fences to pull myself forward. Then I reached the top of the hill and now the path lead downhill in a slope through a park. I started rolling down now instead of walking (on what I don't know) and I was about to start thinking about my life, how I should probably eat and that I needed to leave my flat, when I first got overtaken by some cyclists and then by an elderly man pushing a pushcar with a baby. He was wearing nothing but speedos. He was trying to jog while pushing it, but the wheels kept getting stuck and weren't steering well, so he suddenly blocked my way and I ran into him. While we were gathering our things and trying to get up I started to give him advise on buying a proper pushcart especially if he was expecting more grandchildren it would be an investion worthwhile. Cos that's what you do when colliding with an old man in speedos while wearing hideos cookie monster gloves for shoes in the rain.
Old 17th August 2012, 11:02

I'm a big believer in dreams reflecting life, and the last two nights have been spookily accurate in showing my thoughts.

Two nights ago, at first I was teaching a group of young people (scouts I think) something (sometimes I can be more comfortable with formal situations). Then I was locked in something like a shower cubicle. I had a box with buttons on and had to press the buttons in the right order to get out. Eventually I found the combination and got out. I reckon this signifies I've got out of most of my problems and feel more 'in the real world'. Then I was walking down a country lane at night and I passed the group of teenagers. I felt didn't know what to say so just walked by and ignored them, then felt so stupid. This is me not quite being able to relate fully yet.

Then last night I was back with my ex having sex. Mmm, so not out of my thoughts yet Out damn spot! Out I say!
Old 17th August 2012, 12:53

Mood
Thinking

I was making home-made pasta. I seemed to take a very long time cutting the dough into strips and they all had to be perfectly the same width.
Old 17th August 2012, 18:51

Mood
Fine

i dreamt about my annoying colleague, funny enough. argh i wish work would stop infiltrating my dreams.

there was a meeting scheduled at work. my colleague true to his character was pestering me about when i was gonna get up from my desk and head to the meeting room. i was finishing a case so i said soon. he was hanging around waiting for me to leave. i ignored him. i needed the loo so i went. i was in the cubicle thingy and i heard some rustling sounds. it was one of those horrid toilet cubicles with a huge crack in the door you can practically see thru. i looked thru the crack and saw my annoying colleague standing there. a dude inthe girls loo. i yelled and cursed at him. WTF ARE YOU DOING HERE, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. LOL. i woke up after that
Old 18th August 2012, 14:22

My dream last night started with me playing football at the usual place with the usual people, when a kid ran in front of us and threw a coin up in the air. Suddenly the scene changed to a night time in this residential area with lots of big gardens and nice houses and me and these people were running down a street and I turned to see what I was running from and saw loads of big black dogs with red eyes chasing us.

So me and these people are running along, dodging hellhounds and leaping over fences until we come into this garden where a guy in a ghillie suit was sat with a sniper rifle taking pot shots at this house were a large number of the dogs were coming from. He says to us to grab a weapon and suddenly I had in my hand an Ak74-u and a Magnum revolver at my side. Then this huge dog leapt over the fence I'd come over, flying straight for my face and I just sprayed my Ak straight into its face. More dogs appeared and we were all shooting until I ran out of ammo and was knocked to the ground by one of the beasts. I pull out the Magnum and blow it's head off before the scene suddenly changed again.

I'm with this person spying on these people wandering around in a street outside the person's home. Then we turn and talk to the person I'm with's dad and then these business men appear and he has to go. So the scene changes again and we're outside standing on a hill watching the sunset and then I wake up.
Old 21st August 2012, 10:09

I dreamt that I was away with that ballet school again, I remember staying in a hotel. There was going to be a small performance thing and we were in a gym where that was supposed to take place. But it wasn't about the kids somehow, the teachers were supposed to dance a solo each, including me. We were there and while I was still wondering how I ended up here and when and why did I actually agree to do this, Robert, the head of the school, started showing us some steps because he wanted to do a small routine with all 5 of us together as some sort of introduction. The steps were easy enough, but I just couldn't get the hang of them. I was always late and couldn't memorise them. At all. On top of that I started to struggle with some clothes malfunctions. I recently made myself some new jazz pants and dance skirts, but they've all become too big and started slipping. So I went to try and change, hoping I would find something better while the others kept rehearsing and I got panicky, because of all of them I needed it the most. I didn't get back in time though. They had finished and now they wanted to make a quick run-through of all the solos and that's were I really started to freak out. We were supposed to do our own routines and I couldn't remember any of it. There was no time or way I could go through it for myself and hopefully remember it again, I would have to do it in front of them and embarrass myself. But I couldn't find the music, I had forgotten to burn it on a CD or stick. I knew I had that song on a CD back in the hotel, but for now I had nothing. And this was when panic and anxiety got beyond overwhelming. While I knew I still had some time to go back and get the music, there was no way for me to go through it again before the performance started. I had missed most of rehearsals thanks to the darn clothes, I couldn't even remember any of my solo, I had no chance to run it through and maybe get some help from Robert and I was supposed to be the first one up. The prospect of making a major tit of myself in front of an audience and the kids made me feel sick to my stomach and thankfully that's when I finally woke up.

God, I hate dreams that seem so realistic. I prefer the ones that are too bizarre, so you know they are dreams.
Old 21st August 2012, 12:12
Banned at own request

I usually forget my dreams. I know I dreamed today but i've forgotten my dream.
But then I remember this dream years ago where I was able to do BMX tricks and stuff and riding my bicycle was as easy than walking. Although riding a bike is extremely easy I haven't learnt any tricks probably cause I rarely ride bikes and don't have one at the moment. My 12 year old sis probably doesn't even know how to ride a bike cause she has never had one without stabilisers and has no bike at the moment.
Old 21st August 2012, 12:17
Banned at own request

Also when i was young i always used to dream of being on roller coasters (i used to be scared of them but now im not), the feeling of being on a roller coaster used to wake me up for a second or so. Those dreams might be highlighting a control issue but idk i was only about 6 years old when i used to dream about roller coasters.
Old 21st August 2012, 15:55

I never spotted this thread when I started my own dream thread. *whoops* Sorry about that.
Old 21st August 2012, 16:56

I don't remember any detail, but it was a thread on here, lots of people were posting including me I think, and it was all going wrong somehow. I woke up feeling anxious which I haven't done for a while.
Mmm, is this place giving me anxiety, or is it me perhaps.
Old 22nd August 2012, 01:17

^Yeah but what did you dream about?
Old 24th August 2012, 00:24
Banned at own request

Does anyone else dream about their being with dream boy/girlfriend before they sleep?

I do and the dream girlfriend is usually my dream girl physical wise, not character wise.
Old 26th August 2012, 10:17

I dreamt that I was in our old house and rummaging through my mum's pantry. I was utterly delighted (and relieved) two find that she had 2 cartons of UHT milk. I was deeply disappointed to wake up and find it was just a dream.

God, I really do crave a milky coffee...
There's a newsagent just across the road who sells milk. So close and yet so far. I have to get there, I really would love to have a coffee or tea again. Grrr!
Old 26th August 2012, 12:37

Last night I had a bizarre dream that I was throwing bananas at people's houses, whilst riding on my old bmx. lol wut.
Old 26th August 2012, 12:38

^ Too much Mario cart?
Old 26th August 2012, 12:50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitri
^ Too much Mario cart?
It can't be, i've never played it before. Might have to change that now I know how accurate I am.
Old 26th August 2012, 16:01

Mood
Spaced

I had a dream yesterday that I have had several times before in my life, can anyone tell me what it means?

I dream that I am in a historic looking manor house. Someone usually gives me a key and lets me look around. There are usually a lot of different staircases and I might get a bit lost. I eventually find myself in a series of inter-connecting rooms that are really lovely, and I'm the only one that knows about them. Usually at the end of the dream someone will tell me that the house is mine and I get to stay there.

Yesterday the dream was a little different as instead of going outside and learning the house was mine, I walked into the kitchen at my parent's house and had an argument with my family whilst we cooked Sunday dinner.