SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread  Post New Thread

Old 14th May 2007, 16:25

Default the 'get it off your chest' thread

i hate wasting my days off doing sod all, really pisses me off, but here i am wasting my day off, i need a life lol!!

needed to get that off my chest, thank you
Old 14th May 2007, 16:29
Ringlepants

Default Re: the 'get it off your chest' thread

Well my dear neski...why dont you jump on a virgin train up to birmingham city and have a cup of coffee with me then jump back on the train home.....youll not only be wasting your time off but your money too!!

Only joking.....I know exactly how you feel!
Old 14th May 2007, 16:34
fug

I need to stop hi-jacking NES's threads with my inane attempts at humor.

also i need to get a life .

My english is atrocious really need to sort that out.

oh i could use some new batteries in my keyboard,bloody thing keeps dropping letters.

hmm....

need to wash my coffee mug out ,it has some kind of funky bacteria dwelling on it and it tastes foul.

ok that'll do for now.

Ahh that's better
Old 14th May 2007, 17:03
Gecko

My cold is still lingering.

I am hungry.

I spent too much money yesterday.

Boohoo!
Old 14th May 2007, 17:06

Mood
Worried

People making those 'not naming name' threads.. Gah.. I dunno why i bother =( i'm probably gonna get banned by talking like this too much.. But really why do i even bother trying to help people when this is what happens..I'm sure theyre talking about me in that thread.
Old 14th May 2007, 17:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringlepants
Well my dear neski...why dont you jump on a virgin train up to birmingham city and have a cup of coffee with me then jump back on the train home.....youll not only be wasting your time off but your money too!!

Only joking.....I know exactly how you feel!
*trots down to kings cross* get the kettle on then luv
Old 14th May 2007, 17:12
fug

^IT'S funny how we interperet things like that shydoll.Reading Moody Mares post in the main forum i was thinking i hope it wasn't something i said.This despite the fact that i hav'nt really spoken t her before.Im not sure what my point is

Im fed up of making pointless comments.
Old 14th May 2007, 17:12

Mood
Worried

I'm sure thats why she left =(. Wish she hadnt though.
Old 14th May 2007, 17:15
Gecko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugmaster
Im fed up of making pointless comments.
I am a master at making pointless comments (and observations) I revel in it.
Old 14th May 2007, 17:25
fug

Quote:
I am a master at making pointless comments (and observations) I revel in it.

not true btw but funny none-the-less
Old 14th May 2007, 17:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyDoll
People making those 'not naming name' threads.. Gah.. I dunno why i bother =( i'm probably gonna get banned by talking like this too much.. But really why do i even bother trying to help people when this is what happens..I'm sure theyre talking about me in that thread.
i think the tread has been removed!! unless i missed it??
Old 14th May 2007, 17:32

Mood
Worried

Haha yeah it was..Like a minute after i posted that.. Thank god. Now people - stop making those threads! Really what do you achieve by making them? A bunch of upset socially anxious people is what you get.
Old 14th May 2007, 17:32

Yeah, it's been removed.
Old 14th May 2007, 18:27

and while im in moaning mode, why is my car tax, car ins, elec bill, gas bill, gym membership (hardly used) council tax all due right now! always happens when funds are low *looks at pile of bills sweps under carpet* bills what bills

responsibilty is not something i adhere to
Old 15th May 2007, 03:48

Itchy hair. Piles of books that fall over. Wailing sirens. Hanging headphone cords. Gunk on mouses. Finger marks on LCD screens. Moisture on windows. Stains inside coffee cups. Scattering CD cases. Plug hole hair and the clock-shrouded splitters. Fans that blow air as fast as I can puff. Rattling radiators. Cats warbling the I-want-to-get-laid meow. Boombox cars and the boy racer brigade. The pockets and blotches of the street cornerers. Pushchair prams. Cars which stop to let you past, you stop to let them past, they stop to let you past, you stop to let them past, they stop to let you past, you stop to let them past. people which stop to let you past, you stop to let them past, they stop to let you past, you stop to let them past, they stop to let you past, you stop to let them past. Manky carpets slung over the back of chairs to give them more of a cushion which don't hang right and play up to nonsensical OCD sensibilities. Posterised cheesy one-liners slung in waiting rooms littered with too many plants. Mentioned 2000000000000000 times previously, but urine or faecal smelling phone booths does not a nostril twitcher make. Videos which don't rewind properly. Videos which feature sound as dull as my mind. Emo-ridden journaling. Pitchforkers on the hunt for the emoers. Snide, bullyish websites that think they're funny. Multi-quote 'my point is considerably larger than your point' forum debating where ego rules argument. Political disillusionment and apathy of which I'm partaking. Step-dads who loathe you for not being alpha-male. Keyboards which aren't quiet enough to type on in the middle of the night. Smilies which dance far too repetitively to the right of the white box. Ripples on my toes. Bumps on the bottom of my soles. Cars that block my view of the tree I like whenever I walk past the alley I can see it up. Computer cases which rattle randomly. The Blue Screen of Death. Commercial opportunism dressed up as journalism. Telextext pages which randomly jump and leave huge gaps in the pages blank. Parents who are so depressed with how their life has turned out that they can barely muster a joke or engage in a banter of any kind that isn't vitriolic. Wanting to eat and not wanting to eat. Washing out sticky glasses. Wires and entanglement. Piles of coins that spin on to the floor. DVD cases which attract black marks. Books with wet pages caused by wet hands. Farts which make a place of supreme aroma all the more a pleasurable place to be inside of. Drinks which spill all over the fine wooden floor. Browser memory leaks. Torrents which move a fifth of the speed of your connection. Gangsta rap with as much personality as a Tory party speaker trainer. Pitchforkering 'pretentiousness' hunters and how their view of the world is All That Should Be Is. Cameras that eat up batteries faster than a Dung Beatle rolling shit in a field of manure. Socks which deliver a new hole everyday. The predictability of futures when they're funnelled through self-fulfilling prophecies. 2.0 crickets. Fanboys of any kind. Overly obsessive anime fans who hate all art outside of Japan. Manchester United. Excessive political commentary which overuses the term 'Westminster Village'. People who say 'cheer up, it might never happen'. Ants and corners. Chins with half-formed bristles. Dust. Inability to concentrate. Hopelessness. Fear.

Are some of the things which randomly come to mind for getting on the wick.
Old 15th May 2007, 10:41
muppet

aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh

and

aaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh

and a good round the face for me

Do I feel better for that rant?? Probably not
Old 15th May 2007, 11:07

Why do i always lose me boobs when i lose weight, they look so sad and deflated. Its either big wobbly botty and okaish boobs or eat healthy and have two walnuts in a pe bag!
Old 15th May 2007, 11:07
muppet

hello...Do you mean youd come down to the meet ups down south with me duelcore? (soz if ive spelt that wrong I cant be botherd to go back and look!)
Old 15th May 2007, 11:09
muppet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walnut
Why do i always lose me boobs when i lose weight, they look so sad and deflated. Its either big wobbly botty and okaish boobs or eat healthy and have two walnuts in a pe bag!

LOL the female bod is such a mystery isnt it walnut!
Old 15th May 2007, 11:12

deffo a job for mulder and scully
Old 15th May 2007, 13:08
muppet

LOL I wouldnt really know from experience but Sounds like could be a very valid assumption?
Old 15th May 2007, 13:28
fug

Quote:
duelcore

I like big booty.
Old 15th May 2007, 14:12

My current peeves:
- Insensitive people
- People that give the illusion of being friends but dismiss you as soon as they find someone/thing more interesting.
- I wish the local cat rescue would get their arse in gear and sort out a home visit so I can pick my cat up, it's been 2 1/2 weeks and I'm in need of some furry hugs right now.
Old 15th May 2007, 14:28
fug

Will fuggy hugs do instead?

haha,im the master of cheesyness.
Old 15th May 2007, 20:20

Mood
Bored

to the lady in the PO today i was in the friggin queue you pushed in and I dont like strangers to refer to me as She thanks all the same!
Old 15th May 2007, 20:42

Something has eaten my brussel sprout plantlings I am going to borrow my neighbours’ shotgun and ‘blow’ the culprits away - especially if the culprits were cabbage white caterpillars Die caterpillars
Old 15th May 2007, 21:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground?
When you put an someone on your ignore list do they know that they are on Iggy?
I'm sure they don't.

But they'll soon know when none of their posts ever get answered to.
Old 15th May 2007, 21:32

The ignore list is such a wonderful thing, just wish we had em in real life as well.
Old 15th May 2007, 21:38

Just general arseynessssssssssssssssss and people in general....why are we all such a miserable bunch of confusing weirdos? Why can't we all just be dogs....far far far less complicated and confusing creatures and way more fun(or cats if they are your preference) arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh

Why can't we all live together and love one another? (Except for those I don't like and want to kill...or just maim badly...) GIVE PEACE A CHANCE! Hallelujah!! Amen. (Damn, I dropped my tambourine)
Old 15th May 2007, 23:27

(sorry for killing the thread, *cough* feel free to just step right over me and continue, I'm a bit batty this evening )
Closed Thread