SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 30th October 2015, 23:01
Banned

Default I got an OS map at the library today

I've been scouring nearby railway lines to see if there are any good vantage points -- such as level crossings -- so that I can best observe, record and catalogue the trains that I see. I'll bring a camera, too, with a self-timer. I don't think I'm quite a train-spatter yet, but I expect visiting some of the most promising railway lines' access points I should eventually achieve that ambition, and even in the short term.
Old 30th October 2015, 23:19

Mood
Fine

Default Re: I got an OS map at the library today

Sounds good. Don't forget your weak lemon drink (You don't have to drink it, it's just a requirement)
Old 31st October 2015, 01:02

Have you considered bus spotting? Bus spotters exist. I've seen them at bus stations with their little notebooks. Flickr is full of photos of buses going about their business.
Old 31st October 2015, 01:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity
Sounds good. Don't forget your weak lemon drink (You don't have to drink it, it's just a requirement)
Simon Quinlank
Old 31st October 2015, 10:15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnecessarily Long Username_1
Have you considered bus spotting? Bus spotters exist. I've seen them at bus stations with their little notebooks. Flickr is full of photos of buses going about their business.
Great. I'll check it out.

And I'll also make some lemon squash using HALF the recommended volume of the cordial/syrup. Is that weak enough?
Old 31st October 2015, 20:32
Banned

I'm so pleased I'm finally taking proactive steps to reach my terminal destination, where there is no worry, no guilt, no regrets and no passive aggression. When I arrive to view my destination's vehicle -- just like ECT and mental-ward violence -- my heart won't skip a beat, my hands won't tremble, I'll remain largely motionless, shoulders and neck relaxed but standing straight with my head up, and I'll look my nemesis straight in the eye to receive my cure with gratitude. (That's a metaphor about train-spotting; the camaraderie and suchlike.)
Old 31st October 2015, 21:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity
I love Simon Quinlank.