SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > The Social Anxiety Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 22nd December 2017, 21:58

Mood
Crappy

Default Hey

I am back again. I turn 20 years old tomorrow, ive just been thinking about life heh. Always felt like I was a alien through elementary to middle school. (american school) Then finally I got to high school and thats when I started getting bullied some. I somehow made it through 4 years of that school, graduated 1 year 6 months ago.

Then 7 months ago I got my first job making a dollar more than minimum wage. It was alright to start with but maybe after 2 months into it I started getting harassed by two workers there. I still work there but one of the workers quit, and the other I no longer see because I was able to get off the night shift.

And the biggest thing was last year on this exact date on the 22nd of December I got back into something I loved as a kid--the religion I grew up into. Its the best thing in the world.

Despite my mom issues, job issues, I think if I can make it until a targeted date of March 16 maybe things will finally start looking up for me.
Old 22nd December 2017, 22:11

Mood
Crappy

Default Re: Hey

You could think this is weird that I just pop up after long stints away just to come talking about life. Truth is I still have no friends and probably wouldn't feel comfortable talking about my past irl anyway. :D
Old 22nd December 2017, 23:57

Hey welcome back Gomen. And happy birthday for tomorrow!
Old 23rd December 2017, 08:11

Happy birthday.
Old 23rd December 2017, 09:47

Great to hear from you again Gomen, happy birthday!