SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > Social Anxiety Discussions > Welcome & Introductions Room
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 31st January 2018, 05:31

Mood
Dead

Default Good Moaning!

I seem to be on a different level to people here, i think I need my own forum

I avoid talking to people at all costs. I only use self service tills, nearly always 1am to 5am, if i do go in the day i make a b line to the item, then the till and then out as quickly as possible. If there us a queue, forget it; Im off. Ill starve rather than wait in a group of people. Ive never been to a club, refuse to go through a drive thru because id have to talk to a human. What i dont understand is, i can and do confront these problems, but it never gets easier. Its always just as bad the next time.

Id say i have 1 friend i speak to infrequently as he is normal person leading a normal life. Ive known him 10 years, yet still haven't had a conversation with his wife. I just cant get on with humans unless its one to one. I seem to be the person people always take the piss out of; which then leads to confrontation, because i wont put up with it now i'm an adult. Although i hate people, (Especially when in groups.) There are a few people in a one on one situation i can get on with.

Im so asocial in fact, im diagnosed as having aspergers! which i refute. Im actually not sure why im here, i tried once in 2015. I guess im just fed up of having no one to interact with. Ive seemed to isolated myself even more (even online) these past few years.

Then there are my real problems. 24/7 brain fog/ Mental fatigue, the evil Tinnitus. Sleeping is so fragmented because of both its impossible to plan ahead at all. Because unless i sleep the mental fatigue is crippling.

So of course i cant work, the shame of not being able to support oneself is awful, and you know everyone resents you for it, a normal looking 30 year old man not working. Which isolates you even more. I wish they could be me for 24hrs to see what its like.

Anyway thats me, anyone else as asocial?
Old 31st January 2018, 09:35
Banned at own request

Default Re: Good Moaning!

Hi and welcome to the forum I hope it***8217;s helpful to you, a lot of us here will be able to relate to what you***8217;re going through.