SAUK Discussion Board

Go Back   SAUK Discussion Board > General Discussion > The Lounge
Join! Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Notices

Reply  Post New Thread

Old 20th January 2023, 07:15

Default Re: What did you dream about last night?

I was inside a video game with these evil but cartoonish spirits, then I was examining an old but broken pinball table and suddenly I was waiting for a bus to go to a cider festival.
Old 24th May 2023, 14:16

I dreamt that me and my partner went to see Anthony Joshua fight live. The venue was small and we were sat right by where the boxers would make their entrance. AJ started to make his ring walk and I instantly thought to myself "my god, what a phenomenal physique, he's built like a greek statue. And damn, he's only wearing thigh hugging briefs". My gf stood up to get a better view and I can tell she was lusting over him. I then caught a view of his arse and was like "Bloody hell, he's packing some serious junk in that trunk, it's like it's made out of concrete. It should be illegal to wear those shorts with an arse like that". My gf was still eyeing him up and getting all sweaty at this point. AJ then looked at my gf and they both locked eyes with each other for a while. I thought that he should really be focusing on his fight, and I turned to my gf and said to her "Er, hello? I'm still here". She didn't give a f*ck, but at the same time I couldn't blame her, I knew I couldn't compete with him. I was so jealous. Then I woke up with a boner.
Old 18th June 2023, 12:14
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

I was having a weird dream last night which I've really annoyingly forgotton.

The only bit I recall is being shown a door which if you opened you could hear the begining (or the end?) of the universe. I don't recall it being a visual thing just auditory. Anyways I kept opening the door again and again to hear this wonder...

I eventually woke up to a much louder noise - I realised I'd fallen asleep with my headphones on and what I was actually hearing was the mother of all thunderstorms going on outside but my headphones was muffling - until the almigty crack that woke me

Wish I could remember the rest of it though.... I should have written it down at the time but I then was distracted by unplugging the TV ariel and my scared cat.
Old 18th June 2023, 13:34

I kept waking up last night thinking peeping tom had a ladder and was looking at me thtough my open curtains! I heard this strange banging on the window sound but Im 3rd floor so might have been.a bird. Our back communal area is really creepy at night.
Old 23rd September 2023, 15:42

I had a dream that my uvula turned into a mushroom and then all of these mushrooms started growing in the back of my throat.

I duly blame Rocket Spud and Laurel for this.

Expect my retaliation diss track to drop on YouTube at 8pm tonight.

Rocket Spud, your name is mud.
Laurel, you picked the wrong girl for a quarrel.

A little taster of what's to come.
Old 23rd September 2023, 15:57

Isn't that the same theme in The Last Of Us? I'm still yet to see it (or play it) but i heard something about a mushroom infestation... ?

The mushrooms in my pic were 'magic' mushrooms - i've forgotten the name.
Old 23rd September 2023, 16:06

I dreamt that a 12 year old me got to challenge Emily Booth to some 90's fighting game my brain had concocted, and I won so I got to see her boobs. Except it was from the perspective of me, now, and I was watching a VHS of it and it turned out to be a segment from The Big Breakfast.
Old 28th September 2023, 06:44

^ the big breakfast!

^^ a cordyceps infestation, yes! I think I'd rather lick everyone's chocolate flecked shower poufs than try a magic mushroom.

I had a dream that I was homeless and Mo from sauk let me stay at her home. But she had about 15362753576 wooden steps leading up to her flat.
Old 28th September 2023, 17:53
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

^ Did I! There are a fair few steps but not 15362753576 or wooden
Old 28th September 2023, 18:22

I wonder if dream me just randomly added the steps on by linking you to The Staircase?
Old 29th September 2023, 21:24
Co-Administrator

Mood
Tired

actually it might have been!
Old 10th November 2023, 10:11

Mood
Breezy

I've had some weird dreams since I moved here.

Biscuits was in my dream last night. Don't worry though biscuits, it wasn't dodgy, you were handing out money.
Old 12th November 2023, 21:33

^ hahaha unlikely. I'm always trying to extort the people of sauk.

My fee for appearing in dreams is £789.50

(Obviously kidding, I have not made money from anyone on sauk.)
Old 17th November 2023, 00:19

Mood
Tired

Me and a friend went to an underground cinema (literally underground), it was the biggest cinema you could possibly imagine. Thousands of people. The owners promised to give us the scariest experience. So the horror movie starts playing, and it's not very scary at all but then all of a sudden, the owners rush in and project the news on the screen. Some war has started here and everyone starts panicking but the cinema doors are locked so everyone is screaming etc. Turns out it was all part of the experience.

Very random dream lol

Sent from my SM-S908B using Tapatalk
Old 19th December 2023, 03:54

Well I got to see David Jason on a golden Sinclair C5.
If that's not worth eight hours a night of motionless inactivity, I don't know what is.
Old 25th December 2023, 07:45

Was on. British Airways flight but it was to somewhere south USA. Apparently it was a part of advancing in university. The flight was so crowded that I had to stand up with a few other classmates. I think the plane had a stop to which it took off again so more passengers got on. Some man told me to move so I did first time the second time I said no because he wouldn’t tell anyone else to. The man fell down however when he got up he yelled that I should move if I don’t want to be a different person. I didn’t know his true it was off if he really was strong so didn’t know whether or not to take the chance and fight him. The dream was so convincing that I thought my eardrums were bursting from the plane when I was walking up but it turned out my position on the bed was blocking my ears from hearing much. Slightly common sense told me we couldn’t standing at the back, thinner part of the plane a peer was hanging onto a door handle as the plane took off the second time, it felt like he could control how the plane would turn but obviously he couldn’t I was only a bit worried he might open the door, the plane felt so manically at the back but obviously we can’t control it, so I was relying on logic to not feel scared.

Also in the dream an asylum seeker came and me and some others supported him. I think the story he told was fake but no one said as we wanted him to live here with no issues. He apparently had a younger son, maybe, who had a shotgun. But the son was his brother, probably malnourished. And he put on a tough act out facade if anyone was to try and start trouble with him.
Old 25th December 2023, 08:06

First I was dreaming the recurring theme to a soundtrack to a horror movie (which sounded pretty bad in my head once I woke up) then I was in some underground bunker hearing about bizarre conspiracy theories. I wandered into this cool holodeck-like room where I could play VR tennis.
Old 24th January 2024, 09:28

I dreamt that I was going to attend an SAUK meet up arranged by Biscuits and it was being held in a classroom at my old secondary school which was a tad off putting. I didn't turn up in the end, surprise surprise, because my anxiety was through the roof and I was self conscious about being one of the oldest there. Sounds about right
Old 30th January 2024, 09:03

I bumped into an old friend, Nic, who offered to carry some of my stuff but then gave it away to a stranger, saying that's what he thought I wanted.

Then I woke up wondering if the Collatz Conjecture could somehow be applied to solid objects. (The Collatz Conjecture is the idea that if you take any positive whole number and either divide it by two, if it's even, or multiply it by three and add one, if it's odd, then do this repeatedly and you eventually get to 1. Nobody has been able to prove or disprove this. I have no idea how you'd apply this to real things)

I went back to sleep and dreamt I was in some airport in Asia waiting for a very delayed flight home. It had already been 12 hours and I'd missed an announcement by the airline rep as to what was happening. For some reason I was dressed in a towel, but I went outside into a nice sunny garden area where someone asked me how I was going to get back home from the airport in England late at night. I said I don't know, but she thought I said something about Moscow and started panicking about how she was going to get home from Moscow.
Old 30th January 2024, 19:02

^^ awww . Well, if life imitates dreams... the meet never actually happened
Old 31st January 2024, 03:35

I have these recurring dreams about moving all my stuff into a new place, then having to move again and leave most of it behind because I have no way to transport it. And when I move into a new place, I think I have loads of space to myself, but it turns out I share it with other people and I only actually have one room of my own. Last night it even went so far that someone was running a little kiosk in the corner of my bedroom, which they then turned into a whole grocery shop around my bed.

Interpretations welcome.
Old 31st January 2024, 19:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merritt
Last night it even went so far that someone was running a little kiosk in the corner of my bedroom, which they then turned into a whole grocery shop around my bed.
Did this kiosk sell lemon Toblerones?
Old 31st January 2024, 19:29

I'll have to check next time they make an appearance! I wonder what other made up sweeties I'll dream up next...
Old 31st January 2024, 22:23

^ you know when people say "sweet dreams", that's not what they mean, right?
Old 31st January 2024, 22:24

Shops popping up in your dreams means your thoughts are all over the shop. Or that your brain is telling you to go to the green grocers to get some corn on the cob that is still in its green ears. Or that the next time you visit a place you need to get an ice cream from a kiosk or a commemorative fridge magnet.

I wonder if you buy some corn and Chess and Junkfood makes you a commemorative fridge magnet that your subconscious will be satisfied?
Old 31st January 2024, 23:10

Merritt?

I know this is a long shot, but one day it might be possible to bridge that gap between dreams and reality. And today feels like that day. Or that night! So I would like to put in an order please?

I'd like a box of 1980s Frys Five Centres chocolate bars.

A crate of 1990s Curry Pot Noodles. The ones with that curry paste sachet.

I would also like a giant bottle of rainbow kali. Now they still sell rainbow kali, but it doesn't taste the same! Whereas the 1980s version used to give you cavities! Which to me is the hallmark of good quality kali!

Oh and one last thing! I'm guessing you keep stuff under your dream grocery counter? Something a bit spicy! And by that, I mean a bag of your finest chilli peppers. For a tasty curry! Oh and a magazine called "Stallions Going Wild" as well please!

Anyway, if I receive the goods, then I will work on that fridge magnet!
Old 9th April 2024, 03:16

I dreamt I was one of Orbital, the techno duo. But instead of having a keyboard I was trying to play a melody on the front of this old fruit machine. We were just rehearsing, not live. One of the "keys" actually played a siren sound and I started ranting about why would you design a musical instrument like that, it's just bad design.
Old 15th April 2024, 04:14

At the risk of boring you all to death with my own nocturnal brain-farts (or unsubscribe I guess)

It was one of those crappy dreams where I have a massive bag of documents and I'm trying to find a specific one. But of course I can't. But in this case it's because I'm getting on a train with a damn nuclear reactor and I need to prove it's safe, of course.
I also have two dogs of roughly equal size, and then one dog just eats the other, like a snake. It was horrific..I woke up and said out loud how horrible that was.
I wish I could just have eight hours of unconscious comfortable nothingness instead of this random horrorshow. Just give me oblivion, not this bad attempt at storytelling my mind cobbles together.
Old 28th April 2024, 06:42

Another nightmare I can't repeat most of.
You'd lock me up for the good of society and myself if I did.
One of the slightly less horrible bits was going into a shop at a festival. My legs seize up so I can't walk out. These three women take my shoes and socks off but then threaten to do horrible things to me. One of my legs has half-recovered so I hop out of there shoeless.